• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.1

No permission to download
v10.7.8
Activate LicensePlease activate your copy of JNews to receive theme updates, premium support service and full benefit of this theme. :(

v10.7.8
Activate LicensePlease activate your copy of JNews to receive theme updates, premium support service and full benefit of this theme. :(

Read previous posts before simply posting yours, then you might know why it is not got activated licence as of yet. 🤔

Reactions: viid
The package from Godfather has the plugins zips included. Just use this for everything - https://babia.to/threads/jnews-wordpress-newspaper-magazine-blog-amp-theme.1966/post-939516

I have already have it working on a site.. the screenshot below is from a staging server just spun up for scrape testing.. initially I used the current version 10.7.8 until I got the import error and remembered to use - 10.6.4 from Godfather. Which is probably why I got this migrate license error.

Attachments

• jnews.jpg
    jnews.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Reactions: Mamo
The package from Godfather has the plugins zips included. Just use this for everything - https://babia.to/threads/jnews-wordpress-newspaper-magazine-blog-amp-theme.1966/post-939516

I have already have it working on a site.. the screenshot below is from a staging server just spun up for scrape testing.. initially I used the current version 10.7.8 until I got the import error and remembered to use - 10.6.4 from Godfather. Which is probably why I got this migrate license error.
import demo other than default template?

PLugins are not updating

Anyone please share updated version of

JNews - Essential​

JNews - Essential

JNews - View Counter

JNews - Social Share
JNews - Auto Load Post

JNews - Review

JNews - Social Login

Thank you everyone four your support

Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.7.9 Nulled

Download JNews v10.7.9 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.7.9 : 12 September 2022

- [NEW PLUGIN] Compatible with HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add override rating option
- [IMPROVEMENT] New in structured data (JSON LD): Pros and cons
- [IMPROVEMENT] Showing reading progress bar on custom post template
- [BUG] Fix ad script on ajax load module
- [BUG] Fix array offset error warning on classic editor
- [BUG] Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok
also update plugins. if v10.7.7 problem try v10.7.6 or v10.7.5 first. i also use jnews for my site https://www.priyota.xyz/ . i import demo with jnews_10.6.4 then update v10.7.5. last v10.7.7 by GodfatherII working fine. my php version 7.4..
Thank you for this workaround. However, I installed Version 10.6.4 and found out there are no demo contents for Elementor page builder. All the demo contents in this version are for WPBakery and Visual Composer.

Would you have any idea why this is the case?

Thank you.

Reactions: princeahmedbd
Thank you for this workaround. However, I installed Version 10.6.4 and found out there are no demo contents for Elementor page builder. All the demo contents in this version are for WPBakery and Visual Composer.

Would you have any idea why this is the case?

Thank you.
I didn't check the Elementor page builder further because I use Visual Composer. You can try other nulled versions from babiato. Thanks

Reactions: guzdot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock