• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kadence Theme Pro - Extends Kadence Theme With Premium Features and Addons

Kadence Theme Pro - Extends Kadence Theme With Premium Features and Addons v1.0.20

No permission to download
hello
i am imad from Algeria, Thank you, my friend, for updating, Please help me understand why i have this notification in my WP, like in the photo.
I have just to ignore it.
thank you again

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-26 140953.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-26 140953.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 36
I copied the "Connect.php" file from the 1.0.17 supplied by sovichetra and pasted it into the same directory of the 1.0.18
I don't know what I'm doing but it works fine ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sovichetra
I copied the "Connect.php" file from the 1.0.17 supplied by sovichetra and pasted it into the same directory of the 1.0.18
I don't know what I'm doing but it works fine ! :ROFLMAO:
You right it's should work fine. 🤣

Reactions: yuval
I have no time for fully testing but this is should fix your problem.
Yes, it works! Thank you! How to solve this problem with a plugin Kadence Galleries Plugin v1.3.1? I don't understand in which folder I need to replace the file... Help me please! and Kadene Blocks PRO v2.2.4 (same problem activation notification)

This plugin does not require activation. Maybe it will help someone. Sorry if this is not allowed to be posted here.

Attachments

• Kadence-Blocks-Pro_2.2.4.zip
    5 MB · Views: 11
This plugin does not require activation. Maybe it will help someone. Sorry if this is not allowed to be posted here.

You are referring to Kadence Blocks Pro

This thread is for Kadence Theme Pro

They are two different plugins...

Go here for Kadence Blocks Pro without activation notice
lcforall
"With this version nulled by me you should solve this annoing sticker, its running on a lot of websites and does'nt give me any type of error:"
https://babia.to/threads/kadence-bl...tifully-effective-websites.30657/post-1369166

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: lcforall
You are referring to Kadence Blocks Pro

This thread is for Kadence Theme Pro

They are two different plugins...

Go here for Kadence Blocks Pro without activation notice
https://babia.to/threads/kadence-blocks-pro-premium-wordpress-blocks-for-beautifully-effective-websites.30657/post-1369166

:)
hello bro
i have the same problem.
Kadence Blocks Pro is not activated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock