• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals

Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals v3.13 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi @Babak @TassieNZ @bobsmith , could you tell us how to import demos , i tried in the panel but it said : Please register the theme in order to download demo content files! Thanks for your answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoZu
Non of the latest versions work for me, demos fail to import. Assistance/update would be appreciated

anyone can share its demo date? eg:
architecture
- child-theme.zip
- content.xml
- theme-options.txt
- typolab.json
- widgets.wie

Babak updated Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals with a new update entry:

Kalium Theme v3.7 Nulled

Download Kalium v3.7 - Creative Theme for Professionals Nulled Free
v3.7 - OCT 08, 2022
NEW:

— WordPress 6.1 compatibility added
— WooCommerce 7.x compatibility added

UPDATE:
— i18n – Danish translations updated, thanks to Karsten Ronge for contribution
— Demo Content Packages updated to latest version
— Advanced Custom Fields PRO plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 6.0.3
— WPBakery Page Builder plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 6.10
—...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
Can anyone help with this message please

You are using an illegal version of Kalium theme!​

I was searching in theme files and database for this issue, even updating theme didn't fix.
It took few hours to find the source.. It is coming from "Advanced Custom Fields PRO" plugin. Remove this plugin and upload from babiato.

Babak updated Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals with a new update entry:

Kalium Theme v3.7.1

Download Kalium v3.7.1 - Creative Theme for Professionals Nulled Free
v3.7.1JAN 20, 2023
NEW:

— WooCommerce 7.3.x compatibility added

FIX:
— Performance: Slider Revolution and Layer Slider will not load on all pages (unless set by the user)
— GDPR: Google Fonts that are called inside Slider Revolution are now loaded as local fonts by default
— Starter Sites (Demos) importer improvements
— Videos always playing muted
— Other minor fixes and improvements

UPDATE:
—...

1675487401233.png

@vgnavada @gilmash_a install 3.5 nulled version first then install all required plugin and then import the demo then do the theme settings. after that you can install the newest version of this theme (just overwrite). I've tried and it works.

1675487401233.png

@vgnavada @gilmash_a install 3.5 nulled version first then install all required plugin and then import the demo then do the theme settings. after that you can install the newest version of this theme (just overwrite). I've tried and it works.
Not sure but this workaround doesn't seem to work anymore, at least it doesn't on my testinstall

1677767810949.png

Attachments

• 1677767442544.png
    1677767442544.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Kalium Theme v3.8

Download Kalium v3.8 - Creative Theme for Professionals Nulled Free
v3.8 - APR 04, 2023
NEW:

— WordPress 6.2 compatibility added
— WooCommerce 7.6.x compatibility added

FIX:
— Parameters and Options style is broken in ACF PRO 6.1.1
— Resolved some Typography warnings
— Other bug fixes and improvements

UPDATE:
— Advanced Custom Fields PRO plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 6.1.1
— Slider Revolution plugin updated to the latest version in theme...

• Love
Reactions: chezzz and SENNA_BR
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock