• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals

Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals v3.13 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals with a new update entry:

Kalium Theme v3.11.2 Untouched

Download Kalium v3.11.2 - Creative Theme for Professionals Nulled Free
v3.11.2 - DEC 07, 2023
PHP warnings on admin dashboard
, caused by third-party plugin.
WPBakery Page Builder plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 7.3
Layer Slider plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 7.9.6
If you want to contribute in our language translations here is our GIT repository: github.com/arl1nd/Kalium-Translations

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
no way to nulled it due the api ! sorry

Last edited:
Nulled ! but install plugins manualy and use wordpress importer to install demo content
Does this version stop wordpress update function from working? I had to disable theme (switch to a wordpress default) to be able to update wordpress and plugins using update function. I have php 8.1 active.

Does this version stop wordpress update function from working? I had to disable theme (switch to a wordpress default) to be able to update wordpress and plugins using update function. I have php 8.1 active.
no update availlable with this version, we need to re-nulled new version

Reactions: poe87
Babak updated Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals with a new update entry:

Kalium Theme v3.13 Untouched

Download Kalium v3.13 - Creative Theme for Professionals Nulled Free
v3.13 - MAR 22, 2024

WordPress 6.5 compatibility added
WooCommerce 8.7.x compatibility added
Advanced Custom Fields PRO plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 6.2.7
Layer Slider plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 7.10.0
WPBakery Page Builder plugin updated to the latest version in theme package – 7.5
If you want to contribute in our language translations...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock