• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals

Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals v3.13 Untouched

No permission to download
I'm having the same message, disabled Advanced Custom Fields PRO, and the message is gone now. But still curious now they know the website, and if they will take any further action?

Just installed the latest version to check and theme is fine.

Where exactly are you getting these error messages as I have not had one come up at all.

I have both of these activated and no errors are showing.
Advanced Custom Fields PRO Version 5.11.4
ACF Frontend Pro Version 3.3.16

I don't have WPBakery installed, but will look at adding it as a test drive if needed for this test.

If you check the settings for this theme, you will see a plugins tab.

Click on that tab and it will tell you this, which is probably what is causing the issue here, if that call is avoided then it might sort it.

Data Protection Notice​

Following data is sent to Laborator.co servers located in France to retrieve latest plugin versions:

License Key:
Theme Version:3.4.4

Last edited:
Just installed the latest version to check and theme is fine.

Where exactly are you getting these error messages as I have not had one come up at all.

I have both of these activated and no errors are showing.
Advanced Custom Fields PRO
ACF Frontend Pro

I don't have WPBakery installed, but will look at adding it as a test drive if needed for this test.

If you check the settings for this theme, you will see a plugins tab.

Click on that tab and it will tell you this, which is probably what is causing the issue here, if that call is avoided then it might sort it.

Data Protection Notice​

Following data is sent to Laborator.co servers located in France to retrieve latest plugin versions:

License Key:
Theme Version:3.4.4
Nah not WPBakery test drive as that is an online testing environment only, can't install extras. 😒

Reactions: unusual_research
Easiest answer here is to just basically NOT download and install plugins using the 'Install Plugins/Install Required Plugins' section from WPBakery itself.

Get the nulled version from Babiato and install them all first, or simply download any free plugins from WordPress itself, then install the theme and you should be good to go.

It will only make that outgoing call if you use WPBakery own install methods.

bobsmith updated Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals with a new update entry:

Kalium Theme v3.4.5 Nulled

Download Kalium v3.4.5 - Creative Theme for Professionals Nulled
Changelog – Version 3.4.5 (February 23, 2022)

NEW
WordPress 5.9 compatibility added
WooCommerce 6.3 compatibility added
PHP 8.1 compatibility added (for Kalium files)
Option to show or hide Related Posts in for individual posts – https://d.pr/i/bFT1tn
Performance: Lazy loading is disabled for portfolio and product featured images to increase performance
Option to disable Kalium's built-in image lazy loading...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Kalium - Creative WordPress Theme for Professionals with a new update entry:

Kalium Theme v3.5

Download Kalium v3.5 - Creative Theme for Professionals Nulled Free
v3.5 - MAY 18, 2022
NEW:

— WordPress 6.0 compatibility added
— WooCommerce 6.5 compatibility added

FIX:
— Addressed various deprecation notices with PHP 8.1
— Site logo not showing correctly when .svg image was used
— Custom selectors fields not visible in smaller screen in Edit Font page
— Compatibility issues on PHP 8.0.x and 8.1
— Other bug fixes and improvements

UPDATE:
— Advanced Custom Fields PRO...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for sharing, but the demo import function is not working properly. Tip: Please register the theme in order to download demo content files! :cry:
Try to install 3.4.5 first, import demo and then update to 3.5.
Latest version doesn't seem to have demo content.

Demo content is now added in 3.5 too, thanks to bobsmith, soo there's no need for this.

Last edited:
@Babak Nulled version changed for main download.

Make sure you install any plugins like ACF Pro, Slider Revolution and WPBakery from their own threads here on Babiato.

You might not be able to download them anyways as not having a genuine licence anyways.

Can anyone help with this message please

You are using an illegal version of Kalium theme!​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock