• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.6.0

No permission to download
Thank you for sharing helpful resources.
Right now I have the theme installed, but don't know how to install the included plugin because of the activation message. I wonder if I miss anything, right?

Thank you for sharing helpful resources.
Right now I have the theme installed, but don't know how to install the included plugin because of the activation message. I wonder if I miss anything, right?
You will have to wait for the nulled version. I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow. :)

Reactions: nhockidloveu
Just replace and overwrite attachment file in "wp-content/themes/kentha/inc/tgm-plugin-activation/inc" to null it.
Server message: Authentication error - ERROR: This key is not registered in our system. Please activate your website again.

TassieNZ updated Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax with a new update entry:

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax 2.2.8 NULLED

Huge Thanks to @NullMaster for nulling. :love:

== Changelog ==

2.2.8 [2020 September 19]
[x] ADMIN: Now plugin updates are not dismissable anymore, because of users disabling the message and complaining for having outdated plugins
[x] TGMPA Dismiss link removed 'dismiss' => $this->dismissable
[x] TGM REMOVED LINE 1111 class-tgmpa-plugin-activation.php // || get_user_meta( get_current_user_id(), 'tgmpa_dismissed_notice_' . $this->id, true )
[x] UPDATED WPBakery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! I tried to download the latest
Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax 2.2.8

But it leads to a message:

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available. "

Fix please! Thank you!

Fix please! Thank you!
let me check

Fix please! Thank you!
fixed

• Love
Reactions: Culiazembe
NOT NULLED
Download URL

== Changelog ==
2.2.9 [2020 September 28]
[x] QT Swipebox plugin update to v2.2
[x] qt-main-script.js updated, now recalling actively the swipebox on ajax page load
[x] Ajax page load update for new WooCommerce, fix gallery and variable products reload

Reactions: Saiis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock