• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

KiviCare - Medical Clinic & Patient Management WordPress Theme

KiviCare - Medical Clinic & Patient Management WordPress Theme KiviCare Version 2.2.6 – 19 March 2024 Kivicare

No permission to download
kivicare pro plugin is not updated as you can see In plugin dashboard there is a notice:

"kivicare lite plugin requires kivicare pro 2.2.0"

but the plugin you uploaded is 1.4.0

i need this plugin ples

KiviCare - Google Meet Telemed And WooCommerce Payment Gateway (Add-on)​

Can you please update The latest kivicare lite plugin requires : - KiviCare Zoom Telemed Version 2.1.0

Babak updated KiviCare - Medical Clinic & Patient Management WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

KiviCare Theme v2.2.2 Untouched

Download KiviCare v2.2.2 - Medical Clinic & Patient Management WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 2.2.2 – 17 Nov 2023

Compatible with WordPress version 6.4
Compatible with PHP 8.1
Remove Elementor deprecated function
Redux Options Fixed
[ADDED] logo in payment option structure update
[FIXED] zipcode validation error resolved
[FIXED] Demo import images issue resolved
[FIXED] Woocommarce add to cart header widget issue resolved
[FIXED] Minor bug fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

I need a little help please peeps, so i've installed both the theme and the pro plugin, everything is working fine, but i just don't see an option of importing the "demo data" under the "Appearance option"...:unsure:

KiviCare HTML Template pls assist​

Last edited:
macpunk9010 updated KiviCare - Medical Clinic & Patient Management WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

KiviCare 2.2.4 - Medical Clinic & Patient Management WordPress Solution

Check out all about KiviCare Ecosystem here.

Introducing KiviCare: Your Ultimate Medical Clinic and Patient Management Solution for WordPress

Experience Excellence Across Devices: With KiviCare’s medical clinic and patient management WordPress theme, your clinic’s presence shines brilliantly on all screens. Whether it’s a desktop or a mobile device, the Hi-Definition...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@macpunk9010 please update to 2.2.5

Version 2.2.5 – 10 Feb 2024
Theme
[FIXED] Compatible with wordpress 6.4.3
[FIXED] Minor bug fix
Kivicare Pro - Clinic & Patient Management System EHR (Add-on)
[Added] Language Switcher
[Added] Translation support for the sidebar menu
[Deprecated] Dashboard sidebar label change
[FIXED] Bugs

@macpunk9010 please update to 2.2.5

Version 2.2.5 – 10 Feb 2024
Theme
[FIXED] Compatible with wordpress 6.4.3
[FIXED] Minor bug fix
Kivicare Pro - Clinic & Patient Management System EHR (Add-on)
[Added] Language Switcher
[Added] Translation support for the sidebar menu
[Deprecated] Dashboard sidebar label change
[FIXED] Bugs
Hello, please is this an updated version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
facdsax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock