• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kreatura Slider - Premium Slider Plugin for WordPress

Kreatura Slider - Premium Slider Plugin for WordPress v.7.11.0

No permission to download
Babak updated LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin with a new update entry:

LayerSlider v6.9.1

Download LayerSlider v6.9.1 Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin Nulled Free
LayerSlider 6.9.1 is now available! - Aug 20, 2019 - Thanks To @coolashish

Fixed an issue with the Gutenberg editor block that caused your sliders not always displaying on the front-end pages.
Improved the LayerSlider News section to prevent caching, so it always shows the latest releases.

Read the rest of this update entry...

LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin v6.9.1 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
i will update it in 2h
@TassieNZ must be nulled or work good with out nulling bro ?
Pretty sure it needs nulling. I know I at least remove the annoying nag screens.

I can update in a while - need at least two coffee's first! :)

Pretty sure it needs nulling. I know I at least remove the annoying nag screens.

I can update in a while - need at least two coffee's first! :)
thanks bro i have untouched version ask u before maybe need nulling
thanks again
here is 11:40pm :D

LOL 7.10a.m. here.

I've got the new version so will null when I get time. Be a couple of hours.

Reactions: Babak
LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin v6.9.2 NULLED

Babak updated LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin with a new update entry:

LayerSlider v6.9.2 Nulled

Download LayerSlider v6.9.2 Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin Nulled Free
LayerSlider 6.9.2 - Sep 3, 2019 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Fixed an issue that prevented displaying sliders properly under hidden areas such as tabs in very rare circumstances.
  • Improved scrolling behavior for PlayByScroll sliders, which significantly reduces the chances of the page being jumpy or choppy.
  • Updated the bundled GreenSock animation engine library, which can provide...

Hi, when I go in the settings a white square appears and I can't do nothing. How can I get rid of it. Thanks

Showing me this message >> It looks like you are using an old version (1.7.2) of the jQuery library. LayerSlider requires at least version 1.8.0 or newer. Please update jQuery to 1.10.x or higher. Important: Please do not use the jQuery Updater plugin on WordPress as it can cause issues in certain cases.

Which LayerSlider version supports jQuery version 1.7.2?

LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin v6.9.4 NULLED

LayerSlider v6.9.4 Nulled

Download LayerSlider v6.9.4 Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin Nulled Free
LayerSlider 6.9.4 is now available! Nov 19, 2019 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

This release improves compatibility with WordPress 5.3 and is strongly recommended for everyone using the latest version of WordPress.
  • Added new 2D slide transitions.
  • Fixed interface and appearance issues under WP 5.3.
  • Fixed the LayerSlider Gutenberg block under WP 5.3.
  • Various fixes and improvements...

Reactions: patrocle

LayerSlider v6.10.0 Nulled

Download LayerSlider v6.10.0 Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin Nulled Free
LayerSlider v6.10.0 is now available !Nov 25, 2019

• Say hello to the redesigned Template Store with an all-new look and features.
  • Introducing a new content pack. 65+ professionally made Popup templates that are perfect drop-in replacements for most occasions. Start lead generation and interact your visitors with this eye-catching collection...

LayerSlider Plugin v6.10.1 Nulled

Download LayerSlider v6.10.1 Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin Nulled Free
LayerSlider 6.10.1 is now available! Feb 11, 2020

This release further improves compatibility with WordPress 5.3 and is strongly recommended for everyone using the latest version of WordPress.
  • Improved timezone support and compatibility with WP 5.3 changes, so handling and displaying Date/Time should be improved throughout the plugin.
  • Added [time-published] and [time–modified] dynamic post...

Reactions: patrocle
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock