• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download

Version 14.0.3 Oct 12, 2023

• Bugfix: IP addresses saving from client instead of from API.
  • Bugfix: Google social login link fixed.
  • Bugfix: Payment gateways logos display in footer fixed.
  • Bugfix: Loading... effect in the Admin panel lists fixed.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor improvements

Laraclassified 14.0.3 clean file (not nulled)
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o16ogQFT_9KRsXJp1XRXGjmQEU5a7mhf/
Thanks For Your Contribution, I Do Using The Previous Null Patches And It Can Finished Configure Version 14.0.3. But When I Open The Admin URL, It Show The Configuration Page Again And Again, Lastly Success With Unknown Reason

The Second Finding Is, The Plugin That I Tested Work In Version 14.0.1 Cannot Be Worked In Version 14.0.3 Even The Default Plugin Paypal. When I Removed Paypal I Click On Plugin Won't Getting Error 500

Last edited:
If you have watermark plugin v2.8, just edit the init.json file and change the version value to 3.0.0 like that:
Code:
{
    "name": "watermark",
    "version": "3.0.0",
    "display_name": "Watermark",
    "description": "Watermark for Ads Pictures",
    "author": "Bedigit",
    "category": "tool",
    "has_installer": true,
    "item_id": ""
}
This work for me on Laraclassified v14.0.3

If you have watermark plugin v2.8, just edit the init.json file and change the version value to 3.0.0 like that:
Code:
{
}
Yes, worked for me too, what about offlinepayment ? I did try v3.1 with v14.0.3 but after error this folder automatically removed and now showing after changing version in the plugin addons section.

Also please solve the issue I am facing with some of my customized pages which are working perfectly with the version 14.0.1 or even v14.0.2 but after update or upgrade with v14.0.3 facing the following error..
"htmlspecialchars(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator given"

please advice if someone can help in this regards... Thanks in advance

Yes, worked for me too, what about offlinepayment ? I did try v3.1 with v14.0.3 but after error this folder automatically removed and now showing after changing version in the plugin addons section.

Also please solve the issue I am facing with some of my customized pages which are working perfectly with the version 14.0.1 or even v14.0.2 but after update or upgrade with v14.0.3 facing the following error..
"htmlspecialchars(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, Illuminate\Routing\UrlGenerator given"

please advice if someone can help in this regards... Thanks in advance
Sorry i not tested offline payment plugin.

Reactions: reishi
Code:
{
}
please share watermark plugin v2.8 null please

Code:
{
}
Hello, how do you ensure that when you install version 14.0.3, when you enter the administrator panel or the website, it does not send you back to the installer? I would appreciate the response

According to what I was seeing, I name below problems that I have not been able to solve having a shared paid server on hostinger.

version 14.0.3 errors on server with https:

* error redirections of directories and files.

* error with the installation for the same reason

* all the problems are in the htaccess file in the public directory.

If someone has this configured correctly and can pass, you will all be grateful since it would now work.

The error that appears after configuring it twice to install is due to the htaccess file, then when it is installed the error 403 appears that prohibits its use, in forums and various places I have seen that it is due to the configuration of the htaccess file. the public root folder, if this could be solved it would be the best

Last edited:
Reactions: amoneimm

If the /public/ folder is a sub-folder of the document root folder​

location /public/ {
try_files $uri $uri/ /public/index.php?$query_string;
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock