• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
or

Apache config:
# ==================================================================================
# LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application
# Copyright (c) BeDigit. All Rights Reserved
#
# Website: https://laraclassifier.com
# Author: BeDigit | https://bedigit.com
#
# LICENSE
# -------
# This software is furnished under a license and may be used and copied
# only in accordance with the terms of such license and with the inclusion
# of the above copyright notice. If you Purchased from CodeCanyon,
# Please read the full License from here - https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard
# ==================================================================================

# GLOBAL RULES
# ============
# Remove index.php from URL
# <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
#     RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^GET.*index\.php [NC]
#     RewriteRule (.*?)index\.php/*(.*) /$1$2 [R=301,NE,L]
# </IfModule>

# Default Apache rules
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    <IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        Options -MultiViews -Indexes
    </IfModule>

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

# Handle Authorization Header
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
    RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# Iframe calling
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header unset X-Frame-Options
</IfModule>

# CUSTOM APACHE RULES
# ===================
it is not working on nginx

it is not working on nginx
I am using a shared server with https and the truth is, you do something or modify something in the control panel and you get the 403 error, editing what you told me about htaccess. I don't know how to program some things at all, but I would really like to be able to have a browser without an error at least regarding the 403.
Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Thanks for v14.1.0, but this version is full of bugs!
I recommend you to wait for a new one with fixed bugs!

Reactions: klavio
klavio updated LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom with a new update entry:

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application V14.1.0 1 November 2023

Version 14.1.0 Nov 1, 2023

• Settings to hide the breadcrumb elements (category, location, ...) of each listing on the listings list pages.
  • Adding of the possibility to select a locale that is available (installed) on the server during language creation or modification.
    This update solves persistent issues with the Turkish language for example, that is set to tr_TR by default.
    A locale with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: klavio

500​

Internal Server Error​

Undefined variable $messages
In the: /app/Http/Controllers/Web/Install/InstallController.php file at line: 299

Hello, if you get a 403 error after installing, the solution is to whitelist your domain in 360 immunify. This should be effective. Your website should be fully operational thereafter.

Reactions: difusor
Thanks For Sharing, After Installed Completed. The Paypal, Stripe And Etc Plugins All Not Work. I Get Error 500

Is That Anyone Able Share Me Plugins That Supported By This Version 14.1
Thanks but i dont have the plugins

Do you have the plugins updated for version V14.1.0 1​

Hello, could anyone solve the error 500 of entering plugins in the administration panel?
subir.jpg

I mean, it is the antivirus that is blocking the script from running hence causing a 403 error. To solve that, go to cpanel, select security and check 360 immunify. Check the domain in question and disable immunify protection. The website will work fine.

I mean, it is the antivirus that is blocking the script from running hence causing a 403 error. To solve that, go to cpanel, select security and check 360 immunify. Check the domain in question and disable immunify protection. The website will work fine.
So this means some thing in the files back trojan ? or some other kind of back door viruses which is not secure for customers privacy and credit cards detail ?

Thanks For Sharing, After Installed Completed. The Paypal, Stripe And Etc Plugins All Not Work. I Get Error 500

Is That Anyone Able Share Me Plugins That Supported By This Version 14.1
I you are the same in your profile pic then looks you are intellegent, best is not to update untill make sure, this time is secure Untouched version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock