• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Thanks for you answer Babak, want the complete plugin package nulled + most of the addons.

For the template i will try to find a good one later :)

Thanks for your time !
Regards,
aha you need addons ?
so tell me the list of addons you need
like very important addons

all addons

pls Can you shoot that nag screen shot.

@zorerkek

The Nag Screen says "License of your plugin LearnDash LMS is invalid or incomplete. Please click here and update your license." (image below)

This comes up every morning. If I click on "Please click here and update your license" it goes to a blank section that appears to try and keep looping, but never loads. Can then click on anything else (e.g. Dashboard) and the Nag Screen goes.

The next day it is back though!

Thanks,

Tassie

nag screen message fix.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Hello,
Any news about learndash plugins updates ?
  • Gradebook 1.4.4. to 1.4.6.
  • LMS - Paid Memberships Pro 1.1.0 to 1.1.1
  • MemberPress 1.0 to 2.0
  • Notes 1.3.7 to 1.3.7.5
Thanks to all the babiato's team !

Hello,
Any news about learndash plugins updates ?
  • Gradebook 1.4.4. to 1.4.6.
  • LMS - Paid Memberships Pro 1.1.0 to 1.1.1
  • MemberPress 1.0 to 2.0
  • Notes 1.3.7 to 1.3.7.5
Thanks to all the babiato's team !
you can download latest from here
sry i dont have notes addon anymore

Reactions: Piyu03
Great, thanks a lot Babak ! About memberpress 1.4.4., are you interesting to get it without license alert and with all the add-ons, just confirm me ;-) Long life !

Hello Babak, i already have the version 1.4.4. without alert and with all add-ons.
Do i share it here with attach files ? I don't have check each add-ons but all seems to be clean. If i can help... Have a nice day !

Hello Babak, i already have the version 1.4.4. without alert and with all add-ons.
Do i share it here with attach files ? I don't have check each add-ons but all seems to be clean. If i can help... Have a nice day !
thanks bro i hale all addons :d

@p.majax

LearnDash Notes 1.3.7.5

@graphitetree (LOL your post disappeared!)

I'm not surprised your LearnDash Visual Customizer doesn't work as it is a VERY old version! Try this one. :)

LearnDash Visual Customizer 1.7.5.1

Enjoy!

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Hello everybody,
Who can get "LearnDash Course Grid 1.5.3" ?
Thanks to all Babiato's team !

thanks, but i already have the 1.5.2 version. WP asks update since 1 month for the 1.5.3 version. Have a nice day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock