• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [LIMITED OFFER] Bricks Templates Pack starts from $10 [Bricksawesome - FancyBricks + Fancy Animations]

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
01-babiato-templates.png

Get Bricks Templates, Start Fancy Design NOW!​

Bricks builder is one of the most hassle-free builder and you can achive great design with unlimited possibilities with it. But if you dont have time to make design from scratch or you need to have starte template for completing your project you are in right place. You have unlimited options to use for making desing via Bricks Builder.

1- What is Included the Pack?​

- The pack includes Bricksawesome Template Pack (200+ wireframes, 50+ header options, 30+ footer options, 140+ ready made templates, CHILD TEMPLATES)
More Details: bricksawesome.io
- The pack includes FancyBricks Template Pack (250+ wireframes) --> More Details: fancybricks.co
- Fancy Animations Plugin (Make "fancy" your desing with fancy animations plugin) --> More Details: fancyanimations.com
- CSS and ACSS versions are included (ACSS plugin does not include)

2- Can I use templates and plugin on unlimited websites?​

- YES, You can use Bricksawesome Template Pack and FancyBricks Template Pack on UNLIMITED WEBSITES for UNLIMITED TIME
-
You can use Fancy Animations plugin for UNLIMITED Time but only for 1 domain.

3- Will I continue to receive new templates?​

YES, you will get receive all new templates when they release. I'll notify when it released via this post. Or you can update "templates" if you are using remote template as described "documentation"

4- Can I get support after sale?​

Shortly YES, I'm giving kindly support if you dont familiar how to setup remote template or is there any problem within uploading template or anything else.
But I dont give any support for "making" a design or "modify" a template.

5- How much the pack price? Can I get items individually?​

Yes you can purchase individually. Here the price list if you want to purchase each one:

- Bricksawesome Template Pack: $15 [Unlimited time / Unlimited Usage]
- FancyBricks Template Pack: $15 [Unlimited time / Unlimited Usage]
- Fancy Animations Plugin: $7 [Unlimited Time / 1 Domain Licence]

If you would like to purchase as "PACK" then the price will be $30 instead of $37

6- How can I pay?​

There have 2 options to pay:
- Crypto (USDT) ----> I'm preffered this one.
- WISE (wire transfer)

If you would like to pay via WISE then you need to pay more $3 because WISE charging too much on me.

Please note that I can not use PayPal or other global payment methods due to restricted by our government.

7- Can I get refund?​

I'll make full refund if you cant access templates or if I can not install plugin on your website OTHERWISE I dont accept refund.

Reactions: turvodnik
01-babiato-templates.png

Get Bricks Templates, Start Fancy Design NOW!​

Bricks builder is one of the most hassle-free builder and you can achive great design with unlimited possibilities with it. But if you dont have time to make design from scratch or you need to have starte template for completing your project you are in right place. You have unlimited options to use for making desing via Bricks Builder.

1- What is Included the Pack?​

- The pack includes Bricksawesome Template Pack (200+ wireframes, 50+ header options, 30+ footer options, 140+ ready made templates, CHILD TEMPLATES)
More Details: bricksawesome.io
- The pack includes FancyBricks Template Pack (250+ wireframes) --> More Details: fancybricks.co
- Fancy Animations Plugin (Make "fancy" your desing with fancy animations plugin) --> More Details: fancyanimations.com
- CSS and ACSS versions are included (ACSS plugin does not include)

2- Can I use templates and plugin on unlimited websites?​

- YES, You can use Bricksawesome Template Pack and FancyBricks Template Pack on UNLIMITED WEBSITES for UNLIMITED TIME
-
You can use Fancy Animations plugin for UNLIMITED Time but only for 1 domain.

3- Will I continue to receive new templates?​

YES, you will get receive all new templates when they release. I'll notify when it released via this post. Or you can update "templates" if you are using remote template as described "documentation"

4- Can I get support after sale?​

Shortly YES, I'm giving kindly support if you dont familiar how to setup remote template or is there any problem within uploading template or anything else.
But I dont give any support for "making" a design or "modify" a template.

5- How much the pack price? Can I get items individually?​

Yes you can purchase individually. Here the price list if you want to purchase each one:

- Bricksawesome Template Pack: $15 [Unlimited time / Unlimited Usage]
- FancyBricks Template Pack: $15 [Unlimited time / Unlimited Usage]
- Fancy Animations Plugin: $7 [Unlimited Time / 1 Domain Licence]

If you would like to purchase as "PACK" then the price will be $30 instead of $37

6- How can I pay?​

There have 2 options to pay:
- Crypto (USDT) ----> I'm preffered this one.
- WISE (wire transfer)

If you would like to pay via WISE then you need to pay more $3 because WISE charging too much on me.

Please note that I can not use PayPal or other global payment methods due to restricted by our government.

7- Can I get refund?​

I'll make full refund if you cant access templates or if I can not install plugin on your website OTHERWISE I dont accept refund.
Good luck with sales!

Reactions: guguk

UPDATE - 14.02.2024​

- Home Depot Child Theme ACSS Version has been added on "Child Themes" in Bricksawesome Folder. (Preview)

UPDATE - 05.03.2024​

- Bricksawesome ACSS Folder (Credentials and files) Changed.

Please recheck ACSS credentials if you are using currently.

UPDATE - 06.03.2024​

- Bricksawesome Layouts,
- Bricksawesome Wireframe,
- Bricksawesome ACSS all of them credentials has been updated.

- Bricksawesome University Child Theme, Preview
- Bicksawesome Lawyer Child Theme has been added.

Please check that folder if you have purchased Bricksawesome Template Pack.
If you have not purchase yet please contact me and do not miss great deal! :)

Hi, I would like to buy Bricksawesome. How do you deliver? Is it access to GDrive/Mega? Do you own a LTD?

Reactions: guguk
Hi, do you have BD Library Awesome? or can you point me to a resource here in Babiato. I've searched and I can't find BD Library Awesome.

Hi, do you have BD Library Awesome? or can you point me to a resource here in Babiato. I've searched and I can't find BD Library Awesome.
Hi, thanks for interest but I dont have BD Library Awesome. I have only Bricksawesome and Fancy Bricks template packs currently.

Reactions: benjiboy

UPDATE - 25.03.2024​

• Bricks Fashion Child Theme has been added in "Child Themes" folder ---> Preview Template
  • Bricks Muli-purpose Child theme has been added in "Child Themes" folder ---> Preview Template

Rich (BB code):
NOTE: If you encounter any issues, such as a password not working, delays in password saving, or templates not loading in your Bricks builder, please first attempt to replicate the problem on a local server. We recommend using Local by Flywheel for testing purposes. If the issue persists, kindly reach out to us for further assistance.
If you have not purchase yet please
contact me and do not miss great deal! :)

Reactions: pateljee and banet

UPDATE - 29.03.2024​

1. ACSS Bricks Fashion Child Theme has been added in "Child Themes" folder ---> Preview Template

If you have not purchase yet please
contact me and do not miss great deal! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock