• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LinkedIn Learning (Personal Account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zel

Apr 28, 2021
I am giving away 2 LinkedIn learning (at least 2 year if not lifetime) on your personal account. This means, your email and your own name.

To participate, like and reply to this thread with your reason as to why you need it.

Rules:

1. Your account must be atleast 30 days old AND you need to have atleast 5 post count

Winners will be selected randomly via random name picker (with screenshot) on 16th July 2023.

I am giving away 2 LinkedIn learning (at least 2 year if not lifetime) on your personal account. This means, your email and your own name.

To participate, like and reply to this thread with your reason as to why you need it.

Rules:

1. Your account must be atleast 30 days old AND you need to have atleast 5 post count

Winners will be selected randomly via random name picker (with screenshot) on 16th July 2023.
Hi my friend, thank you very much. This account will help me a lot in my field of study and work. I thank you with all my heart in advance!

Thanks for the giveaway..I need this to learn cyber security exam prep courses as i am preparing for comptia exam

Rules:

I need this to learn about multiple courses related to creative writing and digital marketing.

Thanks

Rules:

Hello.

I run a digital marketing agency in Nigeria, and I would like to learn some of the skills available on LinkedIn.

Cos usually, the price is quite steep.

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for offering this giveaway.

I need the LinkedIn learning account to learn data science which will help me in my school work. I am currently just learning from scattered videos all over YouTube and anywhere else I can find. A structured platform like LinkedIn learning will help me to learn efficiently and apply what I have learnt to my school work.

Thank you in advance.

last chance to participate, i will announce winners in 24 hrs after this comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock