• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce (Premium)

Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce (Premium) 1.9.0

No permission to download
Taekiwz updated Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce (Premium) with a new update entry:

Update 1.8.5

= 1.8.4 =
* Tweak: The Arabic language added.
* Tweak: Premium - Add multiple pickup locations for multivendor parent order on drivers panel order page.
* Dev: Add new get_pickup_type function to get the pickup type.
* Dev: Add new lddfw_pickup_type filter to allow tuning of pickup type.
* Dev: Add new get_pickup_phone function to get the pickup phone number.
* Dev: Add new lddfw_pickup_phone filter to allow tuning of pickup phone number.
* Dev: Add new lddfw_pickup_location filter to allow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Thanks for Sharing
After activating the plugin, watch the free version only
Drivers Routes are disabled

It does not invalidate ....!

Could someone comment on which are the tables that are created in the plugin database? I used the premium trial version and then it asked me for an activation key. I removed the plugin, and then installed one of the nulled versions of babiato but it keeps asking me for an activation key. How is it solved? Deleting some plugin table in the database to install again?

Freemius removed

Attachments

• local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce-premium.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Babak updated Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce (Premium) with a new update entry:

Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce (Premium) v1.8.6

Download Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce (Premium) v1.8.6 Nulled Free
= v1.8.6 = Thanks To @wasiqjaved

* Tweak: Premium - Added current week and last week dates to admin reports and driver panel.
* Tweak: Premium - Added payment methods to reports.
* Tweak: Premium - New driver commissions calculation: time, distance + time.
* Tweak: Show custom order numbers on the driver panel.
* Add: Loading indicator.
* Add: Protected custom fields that start with...

Taekiwz updated Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce (Premium) with a new update entry:

v1.8.8

= 1.8.7 =
* Tweak: Premium - New settings options - Taking a signature or photo is mandatory.
* Tweak: Premium - New settings options - Enable auto assign drivers to suborders if exist.
* Tweak: Premium - Disable claim orders by shipping method.
* Fix: Enable links on the driver panel product description.
* Fix: Russian translation.
* Fix: App mode on the admin user edit page.
* Fix: Style.

= 1.8.8 =
* Tweak: Test Your Google Keys on settings.

• Love
Reactions: Caly and bouras1920
yes i found 2 plugins but i want to have both what i can do to keep using them with

Local Delivery Drivers?​

If those plugin are having original freemius you can't run any plugin with nulled freemius with them..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock