• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.4.6

No permission to download
This is just an informative post to let you know we released MailWizz 2.4.1, which contains considerable changes related to how we load data in segments that use the ANY operator and have more conditions.

Until this change, when there were multiple conditions, and the operator was set to ANY, loading data matching the segment was slow, but with the latest changes, we have improved this process. It is now up to 16x faster, which is huge.
We wrote about this in an article called Speed Up Your SQL: Using Unions for Faster Query Execution in case anyone is interested in the technical aspect that allowed this.

We have created special test cases in order to make sure this change does not break existing applications using segments that use the ANY operator.
However, as with everything, we might have not covered all the use cases, so if you are using segmentation in MailWizz and specifically you're using the ANY operator in your segments.

This is just an informative post to let you know we released MailWizz 2.4.1, which contains considerable changes related to how we load data in segments that use the ANY operator and have more conditions.

Until this change, when there were multiple conditions, and the operator was set to ANY, loading data matching the segment was slow, but with the latest changes, we have improved this process. It is now up to 16x faster, which is huge.
We wrote about this in an article called Speed Up Your SQL: Using Unions for Faster Query Execution in case anyone is interested in the technical aspect that allowed this.

We have created special test cases in order to make sure this change does not break existing applications using segments that use the ANY operator.
However, as with everything, we might have not covered all the use cases, so if you are using segmentation in MailWizz and specifically you're using the ANY operator in your segments.
very nice ... but is it will get effected if upgraded the current one ?

I can't get past the install screen.

- Have updated the daily file.
- Using code: e5a2025c-313b-4d3b-beeb-90b81f19b2e7
- I'm saying use the Envato license (not Mailwizz)

I've had this running before on the same server, different version. In those days, no need to update daily file etc., it was just cracked.

So, what am I missing..?!?!

I can't get past the install screen.

- Have updated the daily file.
- Using code: e5a2025c-313b-4d3b-beeb-90b81f19b2e7
- I'm saying use the Envato license (not Mailwizz)

I've had this running before on the same server, different version. In those days, no need to update daily file etc., it was just cracked.

So, what am I missing..?!?!
Replace dayli with fresh install

the issues are on 2.3.8 and 2.3.9 or any later version

maybe this is a solution ...
info in the zip

Attachments

• 2.3.9 issue.zip
    82.5 KB · Views: 67
Cant install
Used : e5a2025c-313b-4d3b-beeb-90b81f19b2e7

License not found, maybe you should contact Envato Support about this issue!

I also changed the Daily file.

So how to install this ?

Thx!

Yeah, I had the same problem. Had no issues with previous versions. So, hoping we can get the latest version, and it's bug free!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock