• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MemberPress - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress

MemberPress - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress v1.11.28

No permission to download
how are you all bypassing MemberPress's Stripe gateway bullshit where you need a memberpress account?

Is there a reason why I have to change the permissions on all the files in this plugin? I noticed that there's a _MACOSX file, so it could be a compatibility thing, but all the folders are 700 and files 600. I have to change all the folders and files permission.
Could this be they way I'm uploading the plugin? Anyone any ideas?

Is there a reason why I have to change the permissions on all the files in this plugin? I noticed that there's a _MACOSX file, so it could be a compatibility thing, but all the folders are 700 and files 600. I have to change all the folders and files permission.
Could this be they way I'm uploading the plugin? Anyone any ideas?
its the way you are uploading the plugin, when you unzip you should find two folders. The one with macox can be deleted; You can upload the other file after you have ziped it to upload via file manager. Hope it is clear

MemberPress Basic v1.9.28 is available, MemberPress Mailster v1.1.3 available, please update​

Babak updated MemberPress - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

MemberPress v1.9.28 + Addons

Download MemberPress v1.9.28 - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.9.28 – 2022-02-22

Please note: after updating to 1.9.28 your Members page filtering may be off for a few hours/days depending on how many members you have. A background process will run slowly updating your members data to support the new filtering options and accuracy.

Added
  • Additional French territories in VAT taxes
  • Before Trial Ends reminder for recurring subscriptions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

memberpress-mailpoet-1.2.0 doesn't work anymore, can be removed from the addons pack!

When you say it does not work, is that on your side only or on everybody.
It might just be a case of the addon needing update, think it is on v1.2.2 or v1.2.3 now.
MemberPress MailPoet Add-On v1.2.2

Attachments

• memberpress-mailpoet-1.2.2.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
is it possible to get Memberpress Pro? I think it's different from Memberpress Basic. The earlier Memberpress plugin provided here are Pro version but later changed to Basic version which I cannot update on my site. Appreciate if anyone has Pro nulled version, thanks!

is it possible to get Memberpress Pro? I think it's different from Memberpress Basic. The earlier Memberpress plugin provided here are Pro version but later changed to Basic version which I cannot update on my site. Appreciate if anyone has Pro nulled version, thanks!
Not sure there really is much difference, but here is the true MemberPress Pro 1.9.28 NULLED.

I thought the main difference was the Addons, but test this and see. :)

Attachments

• memberpress-pro-1.9.28_NULLED.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and malayguru
BUT, does it work now? :)
It still doesn't work perfectly, the Report page under Memberpress is not working fine, it's showing 2 report tables and the graph is not loading. I have used back my previous 1.9.24 version. If you know what's wrong, it would be great (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock