• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listings

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing v5.6.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listings with a new update entry:

Motors Theme v5.2.8

Download Motors v5.2.8 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v5.2.8 - September 20, 2022

UPD: Motors Elementor Widgets plugin is updated to v1.0.4
UPD: Motors WPBakery Widgets plugin is updated to v1.0.4
UPD: Motors Listing Types plugin is updated to v1.1.8
UPD: Motors Car Rental plugin is updated to v1.6.3
UPD: Motors MegaMenu plugin is updated to v2.3.3
UPD: Motors Vin Decoder plugin is updated to v1.0.7
FIX: Listing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listings with a new update entry:

Motors Theme v5.3.0

Download Motors v5.3.0 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v5.3.0 - September 30, 2022
Hooray!
We've just released a new Motors Theme layout with Elementor - Dealership TWO.

NEW: Elementor layout added for Dealer Two.
UPD: Motors Elementor Widgets plugin is updated to v1.0.6.
UPD: STM Importer plugin is updated to v4.9.7.
UPD: Motors – Car Dealer, Classifieds & Listing is updated to v6.9.8.
UPD: STM Motors Extends is updated to...

Motors Theme v5.3.1

Download Motors v5.3.1 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v5.3.1 - October 13, 2022

Update: Motors WPBakery Widgets plugin is updated to v1.0.7.
Update: STM Importer plugin is updated to v4.9.8.
Fixed: Email notification template shortcodes.
Fixed: Contact Form 7 on a Single Listing Page send emails to the site administrator instead of the dealer in Classified layouts.
Fixed: Minor theme bugs.

but i have problem when I open a page in chrome and it doesn't show the top bar and header, I don't know where to look for the error because I use the chrome browser on my phone and it shows up fine. Im asking for help 🙏

Motors Theme v5.3.2

Download Motors v5.3.2 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v5.3.2

- **UPD**: Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- **UPD:** STM Motors Extends is updated to v1.8.8
- **UPD:** STM Post Type plugin updated to v4.8.5
- **FIX:** Dealer Review broken styles
- **FIX:** Sync Woocommerce templates

Motors Theme v5.3.3

Download Motors v5.3.3 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled Free
v5.3.3 - November 8, 2022

New: Elementor layout added for Classified Four.
Update: Motors Elementor Widgets plugin is updated to v1.0.8.
Update: STM Motors Extends is updated to v1.8.9.
Update: STM Post Type plugin updated to v4.8.6
Update: STM Importer plugin is updated to v4.9.9.
Update: Motors Mega Menu plugin is updated to v2.3.4.

My STM Car Listing tabs is not active. Whats could be the problem

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-11-23 09-59-50.png
    Screenshot from 2022-11-23 09-59-50.png
    367.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot from 2022-11-23 10-00-00.png
    Screenshot from 2022-11-23 10-00-00.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 16
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock