• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Hosting

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
Hey guys, I've had some excellent feedback from a fair few users of my hosting now. I really only focused my hosting on my personal clients and people who have other services with me here in the United Kingdom but rom the push Babiato's forum, and demand our users have for my hosting I've managed to expand to offer Reseller and even Master Reseller hosting.

I'm looking next to be able to offer hosting in the USA, with a few more subscribers I could make it possible and not be 100% out of pocket until users come along.

If you are hosting with the likes of GoDaddy, Siteground and other big companies, think of hosting here with me for potentially less cost. I've been established since 2016 hosting sites from all over the europe.

It'd be a superb thing to do to, help a small guy like me grow and to be able to offer greater pricing to Babiato users.

well, when you get to North America, list your hosting packages and your prices, I'm always looking for something better priced

By the looks of it, Central America is coming soon, with cloudflare you should be more than adequate to host anywhere from my uk hosting.

We've just hit 15 Babiato users of my hosting! Thank you all for supporting me. I'm trying my best to deliver the service and support that we need for a great price.

Reactions: marcost96
Well done. :) I was going to offer hosting here, but you are doing well, so I'll cancel that.

Hope it keeps going well for you.

TassieNZ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock