• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Personal Ranting Thread...

Ahem...

I live in NYC, USA but travel to Sweden at least twice yearly. Single. Mom. 24.
(Does Tinder ask for anything else?)

Haha, Welcome to Babiato Dating!!

I have a good 10 years on you lol.

it is interesting

This girl is talking about a business and earning

And everyone is thinking of getting married instead of helping...

Reactions: Medw1311
Ahem...

I live in NYC, USA but travel to Sweden at least twice yearly. Single. Mom. 24.
(Does Tinder ask for anything else?)

But since you asked...

34, Divorced, Scotland, 4 kids, drive full of all Envato Elements Wordpress Themes as of August 13th 2019. 🤣

Let me also introduce myself..

27. Bali, Indonesia. No kids. Never dated even married.
Got 2 Terabytes full of T-shirt designs and patterns from all over the internet.

Just a miserable asshole who is looking for a date at a wrong place.
:D

Reactions: Medw1311
This thread is going wrong in so many ways but I like it haha.

Guys, chill..

live your life like it’s last day on earth. Share love and peace!

*Behind materialistic there are more precious things in the world that i am ready to die for.

RAWR!!!

I FIGHT SCAMMERS ON FORUMS!

Like this Message if I should be given the title of "Cleaning Lady" !

I leave the forum for a few weeks and come back to this! What is the rant all about???

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
Yes yes, crying on a public forum about being dormant amazing.

I've been a word-press consultant/ cookie cutter for 15 years, I proudly don't know how to code, I wouldn't want to, there is better ways to spend your day than look at screens like one below wondering why the fu** something isn't working just because I'm so pretentious i think i have to re-invent the wheel.

I sit on the beach and leave it up to geniuses like yourself if it ever gets that deep. lol Do yourself one favour and ask your customer how the end product was built, NON of them know or give a fu**.

Have a great day coding dude the world needs you.

LOL Was your mother ever involved in the warez scene years ago and go under the nick of Mysfyt? This is actually a serious question. You have identical personalities. :) And I mean that nicely. She was a great person once you got to know her.

TassieNZ :)

can one live only with facts? I do not think so. So, sometimes code, sometimes design, sometimes communication ... They're all looking for an alternative to confronting the truth in some way. E.g; Does this forum or money or women or children offer you what life cannot offer? A little silence now, please. Get ready for the realities of the future.

LOL Was your mother ever involved in the warez scene years ago and go under the nick of Mysfyt? This is actually a serious question. You have identical personalities. :) And I mean that nicely. She was a great person once you got to know her.

TassieNZ :)

I can neither confirm nor deny I have ever worked for Nancy's Superior Airsystems

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock