• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Sticky Elements WordPress Plugin

My Sticky Elements WordPress Plugin v2.0.7

No permission to download
Deepansh updated My Sticky Elements WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

V 2.0.6 28th May, 2022

1. Show unlimited tabs at the same time (contact form + 29 social icons + 3 custom icons + 3 shortcode, HTML, and IFrame icons)
  2. Get the leads for your contact form directly to your email
  3. Upload up to 6 custom icons for your tabs. You can use it to link to your click to chat provider or any other relevant website or in-site page. You can use it as a plain link to any website, or as a Javascript to trigger any chat provider or any other Javascript triggered service.
  4. Page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Deepansh updated My Sticky Elements WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

V 2.0.7 1st July, 2022 ( Nulled )

= 2.0.7 =
We've added a time delay option for the widget, you can show it to your website's visitors after a few seconds based on your choice
reCAPTCHA v2 is now also supported together with reCAPTCHA v3
You can add a country code picker to the phone field in your contact form
Load Google Fonts locally from your website (instead of the Google servers)
You can CC or BCC your email contact form recipients
When you activate your license key it'll be hidden, great feature for agencies that don't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The download link does not work anymore.

Please is it possible to re-upload?

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock