• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Netflix any suggestions? - Babiato Forums Terms & Rules

Lalo

Trusted Seller
Aug 25, 2018
According to this rule! from - Babiato Forums Terms & Rules.
  1. While being connected with the above Marketplace Rule: 2 + 3, selling of premium accounts, scripts, and services (Google, Netflix, AmazonPrime, etc.) are quite malicious sales as the ways they are made (bin, card, faking trial, etc.) which have chances of getting suspended/blocked (don't intend to teach admins how those are made or works using cheap filthy excused). While selling such things, the seller must mention in the thread about these prior unforeseen circumstances/warnings (ex: product/account may get banned anytime in future, etc.). If we find engineered/tricky/incomplete posts, the post/thread may get CLOSED without any warning.

Does this mean we won't be able to see a Netflix offers here anymore?
I'm seeking for an account just for a month or wanted to send it as a gift to some friend! and unfortunately, I can't get a free trial from Netflix since they changed the rules :( sadly!!
Please any advice on this?

Regards

Does this mean we won't be able to see a Netflix offers here anymore?

Correct.

See also Marketplace Rule #20

Reactions: Lalo
Correct.

See also Marketplace Rule #20
Well! I can see this must be respected for sure, according to the reasons apparently happened to the customers afterwards!
thought there's a chance for it :(...
Thank you.

There's no chance of allowance selling of such things . . . Neither now or in future . . No seller stayed good while approaching in this kind of sells . . .

CLOSED FROM UNNECESSARY DISCUSSION AS ANSWER IS "NO" .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock