• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website CMS & Business CMS

Nexelit - Multipurpose Website CMS & Business CMS v3.6.0

No permission to download

Version: 3.4.0​

Date: 12 January 2023

[added] Update laravel version 8.x to 9.x
[added] added 3 new payment gateway Toyyibpay, Pagalipay, Authorizenet
[added] upgrade payment gateway packages to latest versions

[fixed] slug generate issue fixed in page, services, blogs etc

Download Link Untouched- Not Nulled

Reactions: kartopu

Version: 3.4.0​

Date: 12 January 2023

[added] Update laravel version 8.x to 9.x
[added] added 3 new payment gateway Toyyibpay, Pagalipay, Authorizenet
[added] upgrade payment gateway packages to latest versions

[fixed] slug generate issue fixed in page, services, blogs etc

Download Link Untouched- Not Nulled
someone can null this file ?

Here is how I installed the script on my demo site hope it will be helpful.

@Babak If you authorize you can add it to the update the null version.

Here it is for those that are looking for the nulled version I nulled it myself. Verify if it works for you.

Also if you wish to test it here is my demo site so you can test it, It will be for a short time since I do test on it and I remove the test every time I do tests.

The login credentials are username: super_admin password: 12345678, if you need it here, is the test email: [email protected] If any problems soon I will be sharing how I installed it and what steps I used.

The site is here you must have more than 15 days at Babiato to see the demo site. *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Here is the Link for the Nulled version Must have 30 days or over here at Babiato. *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

A big thanks to @Proxybunker for dropping the script.

Enjoy and if any comments please do so.

where is download link bro :)

I just fixed the problem with sharing it.​

Here it is for those that are looking for the nulled version I nulled it myself. Verify if it works for you.

Here is the Link for the Nulled version for Babiato users.

Also if you wish to test it here is my demo site so you can test it, It will be for a short time since I do test on it and I remove the test every time I do different tests.

The login credentials are username: super_admin password: 12345678, if you need it here, is the test email: [email protected] If any problems soon I will be sharing how I installed it and what steps I used.

The site is the demo site.

And here is how I installed it

Last edited:
Reactions: tisna98

I just fixed the problem with sharing it.​

Here is the Link for the Nulled version for Babiato users.

Also if you wish to test it here is my demo site so you can test it, It will be for a short time since I do test on it and I remove the test every time I do different tests.

The site is the demo site.

And here is how I installed it

@Babak @TassieNZ @Simbaa

Reactions: Klrahul and config
hey guys how to use auto update? i try update from 3.4.0 to 3.4.1 but nothing happen

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at your hosting provider to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock