• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Opinion] Suggest a Epic and Unique name for a IT Company

zara

Trusted Uploader
Mar 31, 2019
Hello friends,

I need a little help from you. :giggle:

I want to buy a domain for a startup IT company (looking for a domain name), There is no name currently in my little mind 😋

Company will facilitate Software solutions, Mobile apps, Web apps, etc

It would be nice if you can suggest me a name or a domain which you may think maybe Epic or Brand. 😌
I spent a lot of time to figure the best name but all the time end up with a big headache🤯

Maybe you can give me a clue?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: GARAYEV
Company will facilitate Software solutions, Mobile apps, Web apps and Hosting services 😌

Short, concise and excellent ranges

lasthost
Firsthost
lastapps
lastWeb
FirstAPPS

lastDesign
lastservice

Reactions: zara
Name should be something which shows your brand and people attracted towards it

Qwexi - .com available
Acidrush
acidbees

all .com available

Reactions: zara
Name should be something which shows your brand and people attracted towards it

Qwexi - .com available
Acidrush
acidbees

all .com available
thank you so much for your suggestion

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock