• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Can someone help me .
I need someone to help me create an additional menu in this drawer menu tab, the menu needs to open an external website within the app, which will display the EPG programming guide

in other words, a webview

Anyone who helps me can buy a coffee: $ 10
Do it from your fragment layout.xml file

The one that corresponds with that menu and also the .java file that corresponds with that menu

alguém se conectou com sucesso entre o site ovoo 3.2.8 e oxoo 1.3.4 e fez funcionar porque faz 10 vezes que estou tentando e nada para fazer !!! nenhuma conexão entre ovoo e oxoo !!!!
Eu não conseguir :/ já tentei de todas as formas os purchase code

O código que tenho para ovoo 3.28, oxoo 1.34 e oxoo TV Box 1.0.5 estão todos funcionando corretamente, isso já foi testado incluindo cachup (DVR) em oxoo Box 1.0.5 em oxoo 1.3.4 também incluindo cachup (DVR) .

Agora estou tendo um pouco de dor de cabeça para criar um menu adicional para webViwel para poder colocar o Oxoo 1.3.4 abrindo um site Wordpress personalizado dentro do APP.
Perfeito amigo. Poderia me informar como conseguiu?

Mã tôi có cho ovoo 3.28, oxoo 1.34 và oxoo TV Box 1.0.5 đều hoạt động bình thường, mã này đã được kiểm tra bao gồm cachup (DVR) trên oxoo Box 1.0.5 trên oxoo 1.3.4 cũng bao gồm cachup (DVR) .

Bây giờ tôi đang hơi đau đầu để tạo một menu bổ sung cho webViwel để tôi có thể đặt Oxoo 1.3.4 bằng cách mở một trang web wordpress tùy chỉnh trong APP.
can you send me oxoo TV Box version 1.0.5

Anyone who helps me solve this problem, I am willing to pay for a coffee: $ 40 USD

Does anyone know how do I create a webview with menu. as marked in the image.

I need to create a menu: Site.
when someone clicks on it, open a website within the app in webview.

The site is in wordpress, I need to open the site in webview so that I can integrate with woocoomerce, and other payment getay, among other resources.

The idea is to have a website within the APP on webviell. and have the service of video, tv, movies, series in the app for mobile device.

Anyone who helps me solve this problem, I am willing to pay for a coffee: $ 40 USD

You must create a new activity and within it your website will open

Does anyone know how do I create a webview with menu. as marked in the image.

I need to create a menu: Site.
when someone clicks on it, open a website within the app in webview.

The site is in wordpress, I need to open the site in webview so that I can integrate with woocoomerce, and other payment getay, among other resources.

The idea is to have a website within the APP on webviell. and have the service of video, tv, movies, series in the app for mobile device.

If you need a more professional help, you cannot be charging $40 USD.

People have other things to do with there time than to be doing such customization

Screenshot_20210526-043948.png

Anyone that is deciding to assist this dude, goodluck to you.

Mods I hope you'all are seeing this.

😠

This might look petty but I don't like nonsense 😠

Screenshot_20210526-043948.png

Anyone that is deciding to assist this dude, goodluck to you.

Mods I hope you'all are seeing this.

😠

This might look petty but I don't like nonsense 😠
I have problem invalid clientid for payment paypal. I already added clientid paypal live and my email. U can help me?
This problem in app

I have problem invalid clientid for payment paypal. I already added clientid paypal live and my email. U can help me?
This problem in app
if you have a problem with paypal your code is in error.
Because the code we have is just working with paypal.

I even added the paid market api

Someone managed to solve this problem of
failed to communicate with server please check your api configuration

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock