• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Yea, I tried Divi and Elementor. Both suck. I am new to Wordpress, but am a coder.. Borland C, VB, Java. While I am going through the PHP documentation and getting used to the syntax those were the first two editors I tried simply from a popularity point of view.

Glad I came across this thread.
So Oxygen and Bricks are the more developer friendly editors.
I noticed in any of the WordPress pages I have been creating that there seems to be way to much css. I mean for one page and a called event there is like 50 different css files. As an old school developer I would have been strapped to a tree and beaten with a hose pipe if my code was not efficient and to standard. This whole drag and drop bull sh** takes away from effective and streamlined coding principles.

Out of Oxygen and Bricks, which is the better one?
Also please if you could recommend the best and needed plugins for either of the builders that would be great.
I dont have the time to download and test them all, your recommendation will save me.

Thanks, Jay

Last edited:
Yea, I tried Divi and Elementor. Both suck. I am new to Wordpress, but am a coder.. Borland C, VB, Java. While I am going through the PHP documentation and getting used to the syntax those were the first two editors I tried simply from a popularity point of view.

I noticed in any of the WordPress pages I have been creating that there seems to be way to much css. I mean for one page and a called event there is like 50 different css files. As an old school developer I would have been strapped to a tree and beaten with a hose pipe if my code was not efficient and to standard. This whole drag and drop bull sh** takes away from effective and streamlined coding principles.

Thanks, Jay
If I could simply connect via project using Dreamweaver, I would be happy. These web editors are cumbersome and very limited.

Thanks, Jay
I guess you've already looked at the source output of Oxygen, and as you probably noticed, it pushes out a neat and clean code, as well as Bricks does. Both are fantastic choices, with Bricks being the younger kid (and the advantage of the builder made with a more recent framework -- Vue.js). So as of now, Oxygen is more developed and has more features, while Bricks is still not quite there yet, but they're by no means to be dismissed as their development phase is much faster than Oxygen's. So in a year or so, Bricks may be the new king. I would also recommend you to take a look at Automatic.css - a great css framework for Oxygen, which is extremely useful. It also has no bloat, and is built very systematically. The author of the plugin has fantastic Oxygen tutorials on YT, with many cool best bractices for general web development.

If I could simply connect via project using Dreamweaver, I would be happy. These web editors are cumbersome and very limited.

Take a look at this approach:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalo

Also please if you could recommend the best and needed plugins for either of the builders that would be great.
I dont have the time to download and test them all, your recommendation will save me.

Thanks, Jay

If you are a coder, you'll be at ease with Oxygen
Most of the time, you'll find a way to achieve a relatively difficult things that are nearly impossible with other builder
In my case, I'm not a coder. I've learned a bit of code while doing wordpress
Join their discord official channel (oxygen and wordpress), ask question and give advice if you can

E.g of relatively difficult thing that I achieved with Oxygen (plus metabox and wpgrid builder), with the help of youtube tutorials and this tool https://generatewp.com/wp_query/ (found on wordpress discord channel)

Reactions: DCDev
@purpletiger , Thank you very much. I will run with your recommendation.
@Knoclar I recommend going over transact SQL documentation. SQL is not a difficult scripting language at all.
Once you learn the basics. building reading and customising your select stamens will be a breeze on any SQL compatible database server. In the end they conform to it with only slight differences regarding server side reserved variables and their functions. For basic use like you are doing the more advanced triggers and stored procedures can be skipped until you are comfortable.

Most don't realize, that all coding languages are the same, its only the syntax that changes. Once you have the principles down picking up a new language doesn't take long and you can get by without reference if your editor supports intellisense.

Same with HTML, also a very simple script markup. If you go through some tutorials you can get HTML down in a month easy.

I guess you've already looked at the source output of Oxygen, and as you probably noticed, it pushes out a neat and clean code, as well as Bricks does. Both are fantastic choices, with Bricks being the younger kid (and the advantage of the builder made with a more recent framework -- Vue.js). So as of now, Oxygen is more developed and has more features, while Bricks is still not quite there yet, but they're by no means to be dismissed as their development phase is much faster than Oxygen's. So in a year or so, Bricks may be the new king. I would also recommend you to take a look at Automatic.css - a great css framework for Oxygen, which is extremely useful. It also has no bloat, and is built very systematically. The author of the plugin has fantastic Oxygen tutorials on YT, with many cool best bractices for general web development.

Take a look at this approach:
Well-written words... I support it! 💯
And I keep my eye on Bricks as well!

Reactions: purpletiger
Knoclar updated Oxygen Builder with a new update entry:

Oxygen Builder 4.0.1 RC1 Nulled

Thanks to @vasilyitch for the nulled version

Code:
## 2022/06/10
## Oxygen 4.0.1 RC 1 Changelog
-----------------------------
Fix: Removed new unintentional default flex styles for .oxy-dynamic-list that caused layout problems (#4538)
Fix: Corrected issue resulting in Custom CSS and Custom JS on elements in Reusable Parts becoming encoded (#4537)
Fix: Corrected blank front-end issue caused by Inner Content element with no JSON (#4529)
Fix: Corrected issue causing Sliders...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Recent news and update are just shocking and heartbreaking 💔 for such a great tool!
I can't even express my feelings about this!!!

And we now see why OxygenBuilder development was lagging for so long.... 😢

giphy.gif

Recent news and update are just shocking and heartbreaking 💔 for such a great tool!

giphy.gif

I don't want to be judgmental on this as well... because there are many things happening behind the scenes...
Before anyone comes around and updates on this!
There are a lot of things... it's going on! but it seems this's might a good thing for Oxygen etcetera...
More videos/YT to come and explains this by good experts soon... like within days...
But first:
Everyone needs to watch this 👇

P.S. this interview with who made the oxygen builder and made the new Breakdance Builder...
And a lot of experts were involved in this...Sridhar Katakam/Kevin Geary interview by live chat...
MUST WATCH.

giphy.gif
What will happen to Oxygen?

We will continue to operate Oxygen as we always have.

Lifetime licenses will continue to be honored, support will continue to be provided, updates will continue to be released, and tutorials will continue to be posted.

At least we have some reassurance going forward. their install base is high and it would be daft to stop all support. Until they release a way to migrate over to "Breakdance" from Oxygen then lets just sit back and keep supporting it.

EDIT: If anything Bricks is another builder to look at as well.

What will happen to Oxygen?

We will continue to operate Oxygen as we always have.

Lifetime licenses will continue to be honored, support will continue to be provided, updates will continue to be released, and tutorials will continue to be posted.

At least we have some reassurance going forward. their install base is high and it would be daft to stop all support. Until they release a way to migrate over to "Breakdance" from Oxygen then lets just sit back and keep supporting it.

EDIT: If anything Bricks is another builder to look at as well.
Well, the community went bananas on FB group YT... and other platforms :ROFLMAO:
the morning news was obviously shocking to all!
Anyway, What I've got so far:
Elijah... Is the guy for oxygen for more than 2/3 years! kinda the SEO..product manager...
Louis... stepped down from running O2 years ago for Elijah, In order to start his new project BD.
Louis, Has no idea about the oxygen community! For example, he doesn't know Kevin Grey! :ROFLMAO:

or heard of him or his plugin ACSS!!!!
If things didn't get right on O2 soon! Bricks will eat it! But again still too early to judge on this!
O2 as they claimed hired more devs to run and make updates on O2... much better and faster etcetera...

To be continued...🤗

Well, the community went bananas on FB group YT... and other platforms :ROFLMAO:
the morning news was obviously shocking to all!
Anyway, What I've got so far:
Elijah... Is the guy for oxygen for more than 2/3 years! kinda the SEO..product manager...
Louis... stepped down from running O2 years ago for Elijah, In order to start his new project BD.
Louis, Has no idea about the oxygen community! For example, he doesn't know Kevin Grey! :ROFLMAO:

or heard of him or his plugin ACSS!!!!
If things didn't get right on O2 soon! Bricks will eat it! But again still too early to judge on this!
O2 as they claimed hired more devs to run and make updates on O2... much better and faster etcetera...

To be continued...🤗
They just need to have two products. Two separate development departments and two separate support staff - both delivering two different build types. one simple and allows for 3rd parties (Oxygen) and another that is pro and has everything built in at a higher cost with an annual licence to support this (Breakdance).

For a company it isn't rocket science. Then they could launch an umbrella company and group these under it driving more revenue. Surely they have thought of this. To me they have executed it badly hence the uproar from the community.

it's bad that I can still find the old Oxygen website they originally launched and haven't yet redirected it to the new one.

Time will tell. If anything Elijah needs to reassure the community.

Reactions: Lalo
Bricks will inevitably overgrow Oxygen, as it's built with a modern tech (Vue). Oxygen can't be re-built with a new js framework, as it would break backwards compatibility - which Louis confirmed.

Breakdance (what a crappy name lol) is meant for non-coders, and aims to tacke the same market Elementor / Divi / etc is in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock