• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Partner Dumped, How To Cope?

Mingao

Jul 16, 2022
Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to chat about it, but money's on most of our minds here, right? So here goes: My business partner and I were tight, like a perfect team! We've been working together for years, making money moves like pros. But then, out of the blue, my partner bailed on me, no explanation whatsoever! This year is worst by far for me, i've lost so many people it's actually driving me crazy. Now i'm jut counting whose next?

Now I'm left picking up the pieces, looking for new projects, and trying to learn something new in this money world. But, finding someone as trustworthy and dependable as my ex-partner isn't easy! It's like searching for a needle in a haystack. :(

He had this vibe like you could totally rely on him, ya know? It's like finding the last slice of pizza after a long day - pure satisfaction! But enough about pizza - back to the point!

I've been trying to find new partners, but it's been tough as nails. Nobody seems to be into building trust or growing businesses together. 🚀💼 It's like trying to teach a cat to swim - a real challenge!

Anyone else been through this? How did you handle it? Did you find new partners you could trust and vibe with like your old buddy? I'd love to hear your stories and maybe get some advice on dealing with this situation.

Alright, that's enough from me! Thanks for reading, y'all are awesome. Let's support each other and conquer the world together! 🌈💰

Hey there Distia,

It sounds like you've been through a lot of challenges lately, and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your business partner and other difficulties you've faced this year. Losing a trusted partner can be tough, especially when you had a strong connection and successful collaboration. It's not easy to find someone who possesses the same level of trustworthiness and reliability.

Here are things that may help you navigate this situation:
1, What qualities and strengths your ex-partner had that made the collaboration successful? This will help you better understand what you're looking for in a new partner. I don't think it's the most important thing.
2, What are your existing network and connections in the business world like? By attending industry events, join networking groups, and participate in online communities, you can find people with shared values.
3, When you start working with someone new, you should be open and transparent about your expectations, goals, and values. Effective communication is key to building trust and avoiding misunderstandings.
4, When both parties share similar values, work ethics, and long-term goals that is when a strong partnership thrives. Ensure that the partnership offers mutual benefits for both parties involved.
5, Pay attention to your gut feeling when evaluating potential partners, and background check.
6, Yo will need to understand other person values, working styles, reliability. So don't start with a big project.
7, Make sure to have clear contractual agreements in place. These agreements should outline responsibilities, profit-sharing, exit strategies.

I don't think finding a new partner is hard. If nobody seems to be into building trust, then you just have to keep finding. Be patient and persevere in your search until you find the right fit.

A successful partnership takes time, effort, and a bit of trial and error. A new partnership may not be exactly the same as your previous relationship, that why you will also need to be positive, and open-minded. There are trustworthy and dependable people out there who share your passion for growing businesses.

If you need something or just want to talk further, feel free to reach out. Best of luck buddy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mingao
Hey there Distia,

It sounds like you've been through a lot of challenges lately, and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your business partner and other difficulties you've faced this year. Losing a trusted partner can be tough, especially when you had a strong connection and successful collaboration. It's not easy to find someone who possesses the same level of trustworthiness and reliability.

Here are things that may help you navigate this situation:
1, What qualities and strengths your ex-partner had that made the collaboration successful? This will help you better understand what you're looking for in a new partner. I don't think it's the most important thing.
2, What are your existing network and connections in the business world like? By attending industry events, join networking groups, and participate in online communities, you can find people with shared values.
3, When you start working with someone new, you should be open and transparent about your expectations, goals, and values. Effective communication is key to building trust and avoiding misunderstandings.
4, When both parties share similar values, work ethics, and long-term goals that is when a strong partnership thrives. Ensure that the partnership offers mutual benefits for both parties involved.
5, Pay attention to your gut feeling when evaluating potential partners, and background check.
6, Make sure to have clear contractual agreements in place. These agreements should outline responsibilities, profit-sharing, exit strategies.

I don't think finding a new partner is hard. If nobody seems to be into building trust, then you just have to keep finding. Be patient and persevere in your search until you find the right fit.

A successful partnership takes time, effort, and a bit of trial and error. A new partnership may not be exactly the same as your previous relationship, that why you will also need to be positive, and open-minded. There are trustworthy and dependable people out there who share your passion for growing businesses.

If you need something or just want to talk further, feel free to reach out. Best of luck buddy!
Thank you Nat For the generated response, much love. Will look forward to use this Information!

Learn to Accept , move on
Evaluate yourself why your partner dumped you (Maybe from work, attitude etc.) then try to fix it.
Don't compare your ex-partner to your future partner.
Don't rush building trust is not just click in a button and you will get 100%

Reactions: Tetryx and Mingao
To further this conversation. I’m looking for an advertisement partner. Someone I can outsource clients looking for advertisement opportunities and maybe other services I’m too busy to handle.
We do websites, on-page SEO, security and workflow automation for small and large businesses in the USA.

I’m looking for someone proficient in google and Facebook/instagram ads (video editing/TikTok ads is a plus) has previous experience/projects that can show their success and looking for a long term relationship.

pm me if interested

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock