• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pay the Developer bomb Script help?

lucifer636

Feb 3, 2020
Hey everyone,

I'm facing a bit of a dilemma with some clients who haven't paid for the work I've done for them. It's been 4 months since I completed the project, and despite several reminders, they haven't settled their dues.

I'm reaching out to the community for advice on how to handle this situation. I'm considering implementing a solution where certain functionalities or access to the website would be restricted after a specific period, say 30 days, until payment is received. Any "pay the developer" script would be very helpful.

I'd really appreciate any insights or experiences you can share on how to handle late payments professionally while still ensuring that the value of our work is respected.

Thanks in advance for your help!

without being tagged unprofessional doing somthing that could hurt your direct reputation with the client I think you can create a little issue on the website like unreachable, an error while loading that will need the client to get back to you asking to fix this and they should be obliged to face the situation with you first. (.htaccess error for example, nothing directly connected with your website code, something server-side).

If you manage well the situation you can even be an hero for the client at the end of the fix, cause you fix it. ;-)

hope it helps.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
without being tagged unprofessional doing somthing that could hurt your direct reputation with the client I think you can create a little issue on the website like unreachable, an error while loading that will need the client to get back to you asking to fix this and they should be obliged to face the situation with you first. (.htaccess error for example, nothing directly connected with your website code, something server-side).

If you manage well the situation you can even be an hero for the client at the end of the fix, cause you fix it. ;-)

hope it helps.
unfortunately i already had done that and you know sometime we had face some REAL A**hole in our life. The cliend is foreigner so i could not takes any legel action against them. i just want them to teach a lesson to not fool or waste someone time. My access to the server/back-end will be revoke soon so i need something if client still dont pay me then least i should have hidden access to it or force them to contact me so i settle with them.

Yes I am facing this issue many time So let me share my experience with you.

Take half of money before you start a project.
After complete before submitting project collect due amount never ever transfer file with out complete due.

Always create a project in your hosting never ever create in his server.

If any condition you create in his hosting and it's not paying then Give some glitches like website not showing or any css glitch so website was not looking proper.

Last option If client not give money then redirect his domain to your whatapp Or post any wrong images its working I already tried😅

⭐️Last option use licence box script for add a licence in his file it's very good option.

Reactions: lucifer636
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock