• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
I am not reseller just making sites for living. FTD tell me something: How long we have been waiting for your release? I said I will buy it yesterday, give me some time be patient as much as we did.

Last edited:
Sorry but what FTD team offer here has great impact on website performance plus we dont need any licence because we already have nulled main plugin. What we need is latest addons without anything else. But you want to play games. You dont appreciate others share, they pay for plugins and themes too.

You know what slvrsteele? I will buy and share it here without any BS.
Looking forward to you sharing the unencoded files (y)

This conversation if you want to call it that is heated. I mean can we all just not get along and work together to get things done/working?

This conversation if you want to call it that is heated. I mean can we all just not get along and work together to get things done/working?

yep. chill out everyone :)
I appreciate the efforts of those who are allowing me to properly trial these plugins before committing to buying them, and the work they are doing in the own time... certainly not gonna start complaining and hastling for deadlines for new releases! Lets all just be thankful and get along ✌

if anyone is able to share up to date peepso plugins and gecko would be greatly appreciated :) thanks

Yea, he's not only stealing from the developers but also from the clients. Imagine that you hire the guy, he charges you $X for work and software and all you get is outdated cracked stuff.
By the way, some clients want it cheaper and for everything to work, they are not interested in what plugins are installed. And if you buy all the plugins, then the price of the work can double, not all clients are ready for this.

Last edited:
By the way, many clients want a cheaper option and for everything to work, they are not interested in what plugins are installed. And if you buy all the plugins, then the price of the work can double, not all clients are ready for this.
Do that and you will lose all the clients or they will never return to you when their sites will become vulnerable and hacked.
A good freelancer knows how to sell it's skills along with best practices for clients.
Clients only know that they want a website. It's up to freelancer to make the client aware of all costs prior any work.
If the client is cheap then don't do the work or tell him that all the risks are his.
I've worked with clients with really low initial budgets and they ended up agreeing with amounts 3 to 5 times bigger than what they planned. But they never complained about anything after.
If you do a cheap work it's a short term gaining but in long term you only have to lose.
Keep that in mind.

Reactions: w007s
Do that and you will lose all the clients or they will never return to you...
I can't find such clients, or I don't explain correctly, but I have been working with many clients for many years. I need to set a goal, find a client who is willing to pay for all the work.

Nice offtopic guys. I don't want to spoil the fun, but I'll ask something related to the thread for a change:

Is there any statement on new peepso updates? Thanks for your work guys, very much appreciated.

Waiting for @astra to release his purchased un-encoded version

Waiting for @astra to release his purchased un-encoded version
Don't want to offend you guys, but for me it seems like an weird excuse or just pure absurd. One rude user can really piss you off so much that all of other grateful users are forced to suffer for his sins? That's rather an immature move if I may be sincere here.

There was some back and forth fight, ok cool - dude upsets you? sh** happens, there are plenty of haters over here. ban him, exclude from the topic and go on with your good job and contribution.

If you're just not there yet it's fine.
If you don't feel like continuing this project? Fine, we're all (most of us) adults and you have every right to end this charity. Just tell us, please. Be plain about it. I asked you 17 days ago is there any timespan for new update and you've responded me that it's the matter of days. Now i see that sentence about waiting for astra to release his version (which won't happen and we all know that).

I don't know what to expect at the moment and that's all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock