• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.6

No permission to download
Recaptcha stopped working. Can't login in. Same admin and client.

How do I fix this?

Recaptcha stopped working. Can't login in. Same admin and client.

How do I fix this?
Easiest way I know is to go into the datebase using phpmyadmin go to tbloptions and look for these 2 keys around lines 114 & 118
recaptcha_site_key
recaptcha_secret_key
Clear the value contents

then find this key (about line 140)
use_recaptcha_customers_area and change the valu to 0 - do not touch the 3rd column (autoload)

I'm experiencing 2 problems in Perfex. If anyone is having the same problem or knows how to solve it, can you help me?

Problem 1:
Quick Invoices graphic on client-side homepage not showing
Screenshot_1.png

Problem 2:
Whenever I email an invoice, proposal or contract, I instantly receive a notification that it has been viewed. I use Google Workspace to send emails. I believe that when sending, it automatically reads the links contained in the email and Perfex CRM considers it as viewed. Has anyone gone through this and know how to get around the situation?
Screenshot_2.png

I'm experiencing 2 problems in Perfex. If anyone is having the same problem or knows how to solve it, can you help me?

Problem 1:
Quick Invoices graphic on client-side homepage not showing
Screenshot_1.png

Problem 2:
Whenever I email an invoice, proposal or contract, I instantly receive a notification that it has been viewed. I use Google Workspace to send emails. I believe that when sending, it automatically reads the links contained in the email and Perfex CRM considers it as viewed. Has anyone gone through this and know how to get around the situation?
Screenshot_2.png
Quick Invoices: Error 419 is a post failed error because the session has expired.

As for the automatically being marked read, i have not the slightest. Don't use google workspace for my email. Have you tried it on a regular gmail acount or maybe an outlook account to see what happens? If it does it with them as well, that there is something weird or misconfigured.

Quick Invoices: Error 419 is a post failed error because the session has expired.

As for the automatically being marked read, i have not the slightest. Don't use google workspace for my email. Have you tried it on a regular gmail acount or maybe an outlook account to see what happens? If it does it with them as well, that there is something weird or misconfigured.
Quick Invoices: strange that this happens, because the session is not expiring. So I don't know what to do...

About email, until some time ago this did not happen, using the same settings as now. I'm going to do a test with another gmail and outlook account and I'll update here

Quick Invoices: strange that this happens, because the session is not expiring. So I don't know what to do...

About email, until some time ago this did not happen, using the same settings as now. I'm going to do a test with another gmail and outlook account and I'll update here
Have you turned on debug to see what is happening on the quick invoices?

Have you turned on debug to see what is happening on the quick invoices?
I managed to solve the quick invoice problem. The "AIO Support Contact" module that was causing the error. I disabled it and worked.

As for the email problem, I haven't been able to resolve it yet. I noticed this is happening even if SMTP is not configured. I tested with Gmail and Outlook, but without success either.

I took a look at all Perfex settings, disabled all modules to see if it could be incompatibility, and nothing worked 😓

I managed to solve the quick invoice problem. The "AIO Support Contact" module that was causing the error. I disabled it and worked.

As for the email problem, I haven't been able to resolve it yet. I noticed this is happening even if SMTP is not configured. I tested with Gmail and Outlook, but without success either.

I took a look at all Perfex settings, disabled all modules to see if it could be incompatibility, and nothing worked 😓
weird, mine only sends when it is supposed to. how about you install it onto a test site and try it again to see if it still happens

weird, mine only sends when it is supposed to. how about you install it onto a test site and try it again to see if it still happens
Yes, very strange... I'll try to do that later, with more time. This error started happening about 6 months ago, but I didn't give much importance at the time. Now it's getting in the way a lot 😵‍💫

As soon as I test I'll give feedback

Reactions: drakus
Here some problem configuring smtp
Yes, very strange... I'll try to do that later, with more time. This error started happening about 6 months ago, but I didn't give much importance at the time. Now it's getting in the way a lot 😵‍💫

As soon as I test I'll give feedback
Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem
smtp.png

How to upgrade from an old version to a newer one? Just replace the files?

Reactions: gamagalhaes
Thanks

AFAIK, Perfex is not a SaaS app. Only one client can use each installation. There are some 3rd party saas mods, though.
Hey man I keep seeing these SaaS mods more frequent. They seem really awesome but isnt it a bit risky to be running a whole install made by a dude on fiver? Im being serious though, ive had my finger on the trigger for awhile I want some input on the saas install if anyone has it for Perfex and has been using it successfully and securely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menius
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock