• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalinks Plugin

Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalink Plugins v2.4.3.2

No permission to download
It seems to be the same issue for a license as 2.2.9.1 when trying to update to 2.2.9.2 nulled. Downgrading to 2.2.8.3 for now

Any thoughts? @NullMaster

1607095345461.png

you might just try entering some random numbers and see what it does? I don't think it validates, it just does not like the field being blank.

I managed to activate (lol)

To all who experience difficulty, just add this number,

License key: 5423534534251432142314213412412

Update the page and you're done !! =)

urlatore updated Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalink Plugins with a new update entry:

Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.9.3

Download Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.9.3 Nulled Free
= 2.2.9.3 = Thanks To @coolashish

* Fix - The custom permalinks are now saved correctly for new posts with 'wp_insert_post' hook
* Fix - The custom permalinks are deleted when 'delete_post' hook is called
* Fix - WPML - language switcher on posts (blog) page works correctly now
* Fix - WooCommerce Subscription - the switch subscription URL is no longer overwritten
* Fix - The URLs with duplicated trailing slashes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
UPDATEV2.2.9.3 >>>
Your Permalink Manager Pro licence key is invalid!

• Love
Reactions: MacKen and JRGWxRxZ
urlatore updated Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalink Plugins with a new update entry:

Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.9.6 Nulled

Download Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.9.6 Nulled Free
= v2.2.9.6 = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Fix - Hotfix for WooCommerce coupon related functions

= v2.2.9.5 =
* Fix - The custom permalink is generated properly if the product is duplicated in WooCommerce dashboard
* Enhancement - New settings field - "Exclude drafts"
* Enhancement - Minor code improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Is this nulled? Why is that it was asking me for a license? Thanks.

Edit: I just put random letters in the license section and the plugin was fully activated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock