• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
I will submit screenshots later for v8 install. But I really wat to know what I am doing wrong on this. I want to try it out before committing to the service. I want to see how Amadeus, or Hotel Beds react to with the Theme.

friends, we bought the script by paying $2500 for a project, but the events we encountered were unbelievable. site installations, we did everything, we added 7 thousand hotels regionally, we were surprised by the api error that appeared on the site and on the homepage, we immediately wrote to the support team. The support team solution literally deleted the site and reinstalled it. Anyway, we re-entered the contents, hotels, room types without my approval, still the same problem. I was about to have a nervous breakdown. And they don't do anything they promise. Qasim huseyin, who is the head of the software, gives answers like a scammer. There were mobile applications in the packages we purchased. Applications have not been delivered to us for 7 months, even source codes, I objected to spending to my bank. At the end of 8 months, I got my money back. I mean, the code is completely wrong, even they can't fix the api problem. many modules are dysfunctional and not working. Documentation is missing and outdated. I hope this article was helpful

It seems that the company is having a problem with itself, I think the license I canceled is still active. Also, demo sites don't work properly either.

php.PNG

friends, we bought the script by paying $2500 for a project, but the events we encountered were unbelievable. site installations, we did everything, we added 7 thousand hotels regionally, we were surprised by the api error that appeared on the site and on the homepage, we immediately wrote to the support team. The support team solution literally deleted the site and reinstalled it. Anyway, we re-entered the contents, hotels, room types without my approval, still the same problem. I was about to have a nervous breakdown. And they don't do anything they promise. Qasim huseyin, who is the head of the software, gives answers like a scammer. There were mobile applications in the packages we purchased. Applications have not been delivered to us for 7 months, even source codes, I objected to spending to my bank. At the end of 8 months, I got my money back. I mean, the code is completely wrong, even they can't fix the api problem. many modules are dysfunctional and not working. Documentation is missing and outdated. I hope this article was helpful
I also know the project very well, exactly Qasim is a scammer selling something that they themselves do not know how to make it work. The script has many bugs and updates do not exist whenever you want to upgrade it asks for more money. I never saw the script work correctly neither in the demo nor in any web in production

I also know the project very well, exactly Qasim is a scammer selling something that they themselves do not know how to make it work. The script has many bugs and updates do not exist whenever you want to upgrade it asks for more money. I never saw the script work correctly neither in the demo nor in any web in production
It was definitely not difficult to convince the bank that he cheated me, I threw the whatsapp conversations into the bank and got my money back. I understood again that money transfer will not be made while purchasing such open source codes.

It was definitely not difficult to convince the bank that he cheated me, I threw the whatsapp conversations into the bank and got my money back. I understood again that money transfer will not be made while purchasing such open source codes.
ca u share the script? i can try to null and fix them

Reactions: dzjoker and Affixz
I think there is no way to use this script, from what I am understanding you need an API key that is valid and that key can only be generated by the GDS service provider, someone correct me if I'm wrong

Does anyone have a new update of php travel? Because in the demo in the flight part, the apis are working and apparently the previous problems have been fixed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock