• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
It was definitely not difficult to convince the bank that he cheated me, I threw the whatsapp conversations into the bank and got my money back. I understood again that money transfer will not be made while purchasing such open source codes.
thank god you got your fund back

Hi

Unable to install the latest nulled version.
After installtion details are entered and next is clicked, it goes to white page 500 error

Here is what error log says:

[29-Dec-2022 20:28:42 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(config.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/index.php on line 15 [29-Dec-2022 20:28:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/index.php:15 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/index.php on line 15 [29-Dec-2022 20:29:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/install/index.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/travel/htdocs/travel/install/index.php(32): mysqli->query() #1 {main} thrown in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/install/index.php on line 32

I have given correct mysql details with user of read and write permissions. Why this super privilege error occuring. Can anyone help on this ?

Hi

Unable to install the latest nulled version.
After installtion details are entered and next is clicked, it goes to white page 500 error

Here is what error log says:

[29-Dec-2022 20:28:42 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(config.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/index.php on line 15 [29-Dec-2022 20:28:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/index.php:15 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/index.php on line 15 [29-Dec-2022 20:29:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/install/index.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/travel/htdocs/travel/install/index.php(32): mysqli->query() #1 {main} thrown in /home/travel/htdocs/travel/install/index.php on line 32

I have given correct mysql details with user of read and write permissions. Why this super privilege error occuring. Can anyone help on this ?
DO YOU HAVE THE LATEST REDESIGNED DASHBOARD VERSION, PLEASE SHARE

2 questions: 1- is this script working ? 2- what plan version is this startup, business, agency, or enterprise?
thanks for sharing btw :)

The issue with the 404 Page cannot be found error is from the .htaccess file in root. Once i fix it, i'll share.

We’re saying same thing. Bunch of bugs can be worked on. I’ve seen websites running V8 script and all worked well.

And to be honest, every software update always eventually has bugs not identified at the start

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock