• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Yes i have.
Go to Install Folder and the locate install.class.php
Comment out or remove line 116 and then on line 124, remove the license part.
Once done, it will install successfully.
How about the backdoor mentioned by @Busybrain? Did you take that into consideration?

Reactions: pepegrillo12
lol nice leecher. It's a coincidence that you uploaded the script 5 minutes after I posted the download link loool
there is some problem when i nulled it the themes cant find
if u have any idea how to add theme or you have other theme pls share
1698673841158.png

Guys, that theme part isn’t a problem. You can’t edit it cos you don’t have any other installed theme. However even this script as it stands it not complete, the Tours APIs are working but you can’t make a booking.
The flight APIs that are working are only working for one-way request, i.e you can only book a one-way trip. Return trips are not working.

Hotels API, hotel beds gives errors when you try to book.

A lot of bugs still in the system but it’s still a pretty good starting point for anyone.

You all need to further develop the code or get a good developer to customize it to your taste.

Guys, that theme part isn’t a problem. You can’t edit it cos you don’t have any other installed theme. However even this script as it stands it not complete, the Tours APIs are working but you can’t make a booking.
The flight APIs that are working are only working for one-way request, i.e you can only book a one-way trip. Return trips are not working.

Hotels API, hotel beds gives errors when you try to book.

A lot of bugs still in the system but it’s still a pretty good starting point for anyone.

You all need to further develop the code or get a good developer to customize it to your taste.
The Flight Api Works perfectly, The only problem is during the search the section Flying from is not selected automatically when you choose the round trip, which is why you are getting that error. After changing it to roundtrip make sure that you select the place for the flying from again. If it does not change the flight modules to Amadeus everything will work perfectly. Remember the duffel flight API is for demo purposes
Create an Account for the API modules you want to use and see everything will be working fine

Am here to help if you need a developer to fix things for you...

Last edited:
Reactions: cTes34 and olalavui
The Flight Api Works perfectly, The only problem is during the search the section Flying from is not selected automatically when you choose the round trip, which is why you are getting that error. After changing it to roundtrip make sure that you select the place for the flying from again. If it does not change the flight modules to Amadeus everything will work perfectly. Remember the duffel flight API is for demo purposes
Create an Account for the API modules you want to use and see everything will be working fine

Am here to help if you need a developer to fix things for you...

I have duffel production keys and it works with the script. I’ll test out that you said and see if it works. I also noticed PNR doesn’t get generated after booking

I have duffel production keys and it works with the script. I’ll test out that you said and see if it works. I also noticed PNR doesn’t get generated after booking
Do you make payments online or pay later? If you do pay later PNR will not be generated I think.

"An airline's reservation system automatically generates a unique record locator whenever a customer makes a reservation or booking, commonly known in the industry as an itinerary. When an itinerary is entered into the reservation system it is commonly known as a passenger name record (PNR)".....

Do you make payments online or pay later? If you do pay later PNR will not be generated I think.

"An airline's reservation system automatically generates a unique record locator whenever a customer makes a reservation or booking, commonly known in the industry as an itinerary. When an itinerary is entered into the reservation system it is commonly known as a passenger name record (PNR)".....
Another thing there is this, flights booked on the script doesn’t reflect on a users duffel dashboard. I did some test booking with test API from Duffel and the booking process was completed but when I checked my duffel dashboard, it didn’t reflect. So it get me thinking if one needs to take a manual approach in doing another booking from duffel dashboard

Another thing there is this, flights booked on the script doesn’t reflect on a users duffel dashboard. I did some test booking with test API from Duffel and the booking process was completed but when I checked my duffel dashboard, it didn’t reflect. So it get me thinking if one needs to take a manual approach in doing another booking from duffel dashboard
NO that's not the case, I have wanted to share this too. In the recent version I have looked through the script very well and compared it with my previous v7 and found that they have removed the modules from v8 and v9.

Instead they now send request to thier server with all the details and thier server has the actual modules to proccess the booking and then the module will interact with the approproate api and that's it.

If you are not an active subscriber I don't think these recent versions will be able to work.

I have also seen that they have cleaned up the source code and removed the backdoor.

Now the script is not checking for license verification or what so ever, and I think that's because they know the actual modules won't work without an active verification, because thier server is processing the actual API calls to the modules integration.

NO that's not the case, I have wanted to share this too. In the recent version I have looked through the script very well and compared it with my previous v7 and found that they have removed the modules from v8 and v9.

Instead they now send request to thier server with all the details and thier server has the actual modules to proccess the booking and then the module will interact with the approproate api and that's it.

If you are not an active subscriber I don't think these recent versions will be able to work.

I have also seen that they have cleaned up the source code and removed the backdoor.

Now the script is not checking for license verification or what so ever, and I think that's because they know the actual modules won't work without an active verification, because thier server is processing the actual API calls to the modules integration.
What you wrote here makes sense cos I was wondering if they were just lazy as a lot of features from version 7 & 8 were removed. I honestly prefer the backend functionalities of v7 and v8 to this v9.

I also wanted to buy this script some months ago, about middle this year and I contacted the owner himself. This was before v9 was released and he gave me the test URL he was using to develop it then. I tested duffel travel then and this same issue was there before and I informed him about it but he never mentioned anything about it being processed on their server, I also pointed out the PNR thing to him and he said he will work on it, I guess that’s why he added the auto PNR function.

I can also see that the markup part isn’t working for flights or hotels.

Finally I think the version we have here isn’t the enterprise version as the test URL given to me before v9 came out had lots of modules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock