• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
@gNoM3 Usually, the resource will only be assigned to someone who shares their proof of purchase.
In this case, the op has shared the resource and their proof of purchase with Babak,
If the next update is not done on time, you can share your proof of purchase with him

@gNoM3 Usually, the resource will only be assigned to someone who shares their proof of purchase.
In this case, the op has shared the resource and their proof of purchase with Babak,
If the next update is not done on time, you can share your proof of purchase with him
What a coincidence that just as I put the download link the script that had been without updating since February 28, 2020 was updated, I put the link and within 5 minutes MAGIC!!! The resource was updated, a lot of leecher is what I see here. In these cases what usually happens is that you will see that the new version is not updated...

But I think what can work here is to manually modify the script.

If anyone is interested, they should let me know, We can use the v9 as it is now. (it's even better because the code has been cleaned up and license verification and checking has been removed).

Then I will modify it to instead of sending booking request to their server, I will use the module of v7 to send the request directly to the modules name server.

This is a custom work and it's out of the scope of the project so I will dedicate my time and at such I won't give out the modified version absolutely free, I will ask @Babak or other admins if that's allowed.

Here an example of what I mean, from the screenshot you can see they commented out the original module and now sending the request to their server.

I will only do it if I see a number of people who are interested in the method.

1698734609576.png

Last edited:
and as I said if it was not updated at the due time, we can reassign the resource.

Don't worry, I won't update again.
As much I don’t want to interfere in this, kindly think for a moment and see that perhaps, the other guy also bought the script. The fact that he showed Babak his Proff of payment is enough, except you’re saying Babak doesn’t know what’s he’s doing and he was deceived.

Secondly, someone else would have still given us the code eventually. I am in the same PHP Travels discord group as you and someone there put up the link on discord to download the script and I only just saw that link last night and would have shared it here if you had not already shared yours. Finally, the script on its own is not complete and needs to be modified and we have people who can do it here and share again to the community. I’ve seen your complaints on the discord group about the bugs in the script but unfortunately, Quasim doesn’t care about the people who bought this script from him.

Who shared the script doesn’t matter, what matters now is making it work properly so we can all benefit.

As much I don’t want to interfere in this, kindly think for a moment and see that perhaps, the other guy also bought the script. The fact that he showed Babak his Proff of payment is enough, except you’re saying Babak doesn’t know what’s he’s doing and he was deceived.

Secondly, someone else would have still given us the code eventually. I am in the same PHP Travels discord group as you and someone there put up the link on discord to download the script and I only just saw that link last night and would have shared it here if you had not already shared yours. Finally, the script on its own is not complete and needs to be modified and we have people who can do it here and share again to the community. I’ve seen your complaints on the discord group about the bugs in the script but unfortunately, Quasim doesn’t care about the people who bought this script from him.

Who shared the script doesn’t matter, what matters now is making it work properly so we can all benefit.
Very well spoken, let's make Babiato a peacefull community where everyone is happy.

Reactions: cTes34
I am sure if @gisaput was taking us for a short ride, @Babak Will take him for a long ride.

I think @gisaput is the developer of the PHPTravel and now trying market it here. sometime they spread their buggy files in various forum and websites so we can use their script and when we face a bug we are mentally forced to buy license in order to get updated script as after v9 you will not see any update until or unless it is upgraded to version 10.

If I compare the design of phptravels v7, v8, v9 I like v8 more than the other one. But I just wondering if we go to folder modules in v8 (api\application\modules) and modules in v7 (application\modules) they look the same. So anyone tell me how to turn on all modules in v8 the same we have in v7? In v9 I think it is quite different.

Como no quiero interferir en esto, por favor piense por un momento y vea que tal vez el otro tipo también compró el guión. El hecho de que le mostró a Babak su beneficio de pago es suficiente, excepto que estás diciendo que Babak no sabe lo que está haciendo y fue engañado.

En segundo lugar, alguien más nos habría dado el código eventualmente. Estoy en el mismo grupo de discordia de PHP Travels que tú y alguien allí puso el enlace en discordia para descargar el script y acabo de ver ese enlace anoche y lo habría compartido aquí si tú no hubieras compartido ya el tuyo. Finalmente, el guión por sí solo no está completo y necesita ser modificado y tenemos personas que pueden hacerlo aquí y compartirlo nuevamente con la comunidad. He visto sus quejas en el grupo de discordia sobre los errores en el guión, pero desafortunadamente, a Quasim no le importan las personas que le compraron este guión.

No importa quién compartió el guión, lo que importa ahora es hacer que funcione correctamente para que todos podamos beneficiarnos.
Can you shared the group? im interesting

If I compare the design of phptravels v7, v8, v9 I like v8 more than the other one. But I just wondering if we go to folder modules in v8 (api\application\modules) and modules in v7 (application\modules) they look the same. So anyone tell me how to turn on all modules in v8 the same we have in v7? In v9 I think it is quite different.
I have spent hours examining PHPTravels V9.0 and I must say overall V8.0 is the best for anyone that wants full control of their business, the V9.0 has no full control at all as it eppears like working under subcontract of PHPTravels, from API to lots of functions report to them so it's like you're running your business on their behalf. I believe that was the purpose for this V9.0 anyone who buys it will regret it also breaches data privacy for those in EU and other data protective regions, software is supposed to be used only by the purchaser. So V8.0 to me is still the best version of PHPTravels in very many aspects running business and usage considered.

Reactions: Jhardy
He pasado horas examinando PHPTravels V9.0 y debo decir que, en general, V8.0 es el mejor para cualquiera que desee un control total de su negocio, el V9.0 no tiene ningún control total ya que parece trabajar bajo un subcontrato de PHPTravels. desde API hasta muchas funciones, les reportan, por lo que es como si estuvieras administrando tu negocio en su nombre. Creo que ese fue el propósito de este V9.0. Cualquiera que lo compre se arrepentirá de que también viola la privacidad de los datos de quienes se encuentran en la UE y otras regiones de protección de datos; se supone que el software debe ser utilizado únicamente por el comprador. Entonces, para mí, V8.0 sigue siendo la mejor versión de PHPTravels en muchos aspectos del negocio y el uso considerados.
Can you shared well property to donwload? i want to use! and if you are in the group can you passme the link?

I have spent hours examining PHPTravels V9.0 and I must say overall V8.0 is the best for anyone that wants full control of their business, the V9.0 has no full control at all as it eppears like working under subcontract of PHPTravels, from API to lots of functions report to them so it's like you're running your business on their behalf. I believe that was the purpose for this V9.0 anyone who buys it will regret it also breaches data privacy for those in EU and other data protective regions, software is supposed to be used only by the purchaser. So V8.0 to me is still the best version of PHPTravels in very many aspects running business and usage considered.
Well said brother, i'd rather not use it all since there's a backdoor that report back to them even if i purchase it which is ridiculous and violet the privacy agreement of their use of platform, People should know about this and be aware of it.

Well said brother, i'd rather not use it all since there's a backdoor that report back to them even if i purchase it which is ridiculous and violet the privacy agreement of their use of platform, People should know about this and be aware of it.
can you share? and tell me how enter to discord group of this scrip? thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock