• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpWallet - E-Wallet and Online Payment Gateway System

phpWallet - E-Wallet and Online Payment Gateway System v6.6

No permission to download
Hello all,
Please this script is in demo mode, no admin table in the db, if you login with the demo login credentials it will open , but you can't save or change anything.
Please who has the original script?
Please send to me.

You need 5 resoy
can you reduce days

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 730 days since registration, and now you have 569 days.
You need 5 resources. He should have just kept it to himself. What's the point of uploading and no one downloading it? 🤣🤣

You need 5 resoy

You need 5 resources. He should have just kept it to himself. What's the point of uploading and no one downloading it? 🤣🤣
normal folks would have hustled to get to that point instead of complaining about it

can you reduce days

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 730 days since registration, and now you have 569 days.

owh i am locked here

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 730 days since registration, and now you have 570 days.

also i had 4 Resources
Since you asked nicely, I have reduced the days and the resources for you to have access

Thank you

normal folks would have hustled to get to that point instead of complaining about it

Since you asked nicely, I have reduced the days and the resources for you to have access

Thank you
Lolz.

5 resources of let's say average of $20 is $100. And that's a big assumption.

You know what monthly average income is in my country?

$35

Would I work 4-8 months without spending a dime on food just to buy software for babiato?

Heck no.

You can keep the resource 🤣🤣

Most people here are broke. You think anyone wants to get resource from other people if they can afford 5 resources?

How many project would I be running to need to buy 5 resources assuming I have the money?

Calm down please.

Everyone just loves it when you need to go throw 2.5 million pops just to download crap
I will sort that in 2 sec

***edit ***
I may have overestimated the 2sec there sever is slower than a snail in salt

Last edited:
you do know that when you share a resource you share it as is when you download it from CC

not after you have installed it onto your sever you don't redownload it from there zip it up then share it ?

you do know that when you share a resource you share it as is when you download it from CC

not after you have installed it onto your sever you don't redownload it from there zip it up then share it ?
the script is gotten directly from CC

I did not install the script or check it

so anything you see in the folder is gotten directly from CC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinye
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock