• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook

PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook v.10.1.2.1

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: Alysia
AKSakallı updated PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook with a new update entry:

PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook v.9.6.2

v.9.6.2
May 15, 2023
Additional checks for user role permissions for the Head and Footer option. Only roles with unfiltered_html permission will be able to use it. That’s admin for single WordPress or super admin for multisite. These permissions can be controlled with dedicated plugins.
Fix for a possible issue with Easy Digital Downloads add-to-cart events, where the events were not fired in some instances.
Fix for Google Measurement secrete key notifications closing problem.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: lcforall
This plugin is making my website very slow for non logged in users, is it doing the same for you guys? Check your website without logging in, it makes wp-admin ajax requests in every page, taking so much long

This plugin is making my website very slow for non logged in users, is it doing the same for you guys? Check your website without logging in, it makes wp-admin ajax requests in every page, taking so much long

I'm using the latest version and, no, I don't get any kind of excessive ajax requests, my website is very fast (PageSpeed Insights 99).

Have you tried checking a before/after (PixelYourSite PRO plugin deactivated/activated) with GTmetrix or PageSpeed Insights? Consider this drawback of slow speed caused by server-side hardware limitations.

I suggest you read this article: https://kinsta.com/blog/admin-ajax-php/#how-to-debug-high-adminajaxphp-usage-on-wordpress

• Love
Reactions: tioma
New Update +1

PixelYourSite Pro 9.7.1

Google Analytics (GA4) list tracking for WooCommerce shop page, categories, tags, related products, or shortcodes.
Fix for a bug resulting in warnings on PHP 8.1.

Hello Friends, mine is asking for permission, can anyone tell me why? As far as we know it is a null resource.

1687026536377.png
I installed the free version through the wordpress repository, then installed the pro version, then it asked for the license, so I typed 00000000 and sent it to activate, and it worked.

New Update :​

PixelYourSite Pro 9.7.2​

June 26, 2023​

• New options for TikTok related to WooCommerce variable products: treat variable products like simple products, select values for IDs, and use prefixes or postfixes for IDs.
  • New consent filters that can control the plugin’s cookies, explained on the plugin’s Consent page.
  • New consent filter that can control the TikTok tag, explained on the plugin’s Consent page.
  • Fixing a possible issue with non-script tags and consent filters.
  • Fixing a possible issue resulting in traffic source, landing page and UTMs not being tracked as events parameters, or stored for WooCommerce orders.
  • Submit form event trigger for Gravity Forms.

Good friend, I have to agree with you, that I also had a significant improvement when deactivating it from my site, now I am in doubt.

PixelYourSite Pro v9.7.2 NULLED

Use ANY key to activate. :)

Attachments

• pixelyoursite-pro-9.7.2_NULLED.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Alysia

New Update​

PixelYourSite Pro 9.7.3​

July 1, 2023​

• External ID added to Meta and TikTok events. This will gradually lead to improved matching.
  • New option to disable the Purhcase event when the item number is zero.
  • Fix for a possible issue with Gravity Forms resulting in the URL redirect after form submission not working as expected.
  • Ensuring that Meta API events have the same set of parameters as the browser events.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock