• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Powerfull Exchange System Pro

Powerfull Exchange System Pro v3.2.8

No permission to download
Hi, may I ask? Cus I am always scared to comment so I will not get banned. I want to know why my file manager is deleting the index file under install folder,so I can't install it

The youtube subscriber system is not working.

I put the API and the views are working, but the subscriber system does not, you add the page and it appears that it was, but it does not appear for other users.

la última versión es 3.3.0 y antes de esa la 3.2.9 y salió desde el año pasado ya hace 1 año que anda circulando por ahí pero no la quieren compartir señores, pagaría hasta 5 dolares quien la tenga nula en este momento

Hello guys , please can anybody tell me the solution of YouTube subscribers page is not adding on perspro script other pages are adding but YouTube subscribers page is not adding please help me to solve this issue I know here is very professional programmers are here so please give me the solution ? I'll be very thankful ???

Hello guys , please can anybody tell me the solution of YouTube subscribers page is not adding on perspro script other pages are adding but YouTube subscribers page is not adding please help me to solve this issue I know here is very professional programmers are here so please give me the solution ? I'll be very thankful ???
hello, sorry cant help you on this. i am not used this script anymore. here is the version 3.2.9 original file not nulled.

Attachments

• PES Pro.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 23
This script now weighs in your mega link 3.4mb is it the correct size or is there some modification?

Ok thank you so much dear bro let's try this script ..thank you very much again
Bro it's not 3.2.9 original file you just modified one where 3.2.8 mentioned and you changed to 3.2.9 because original file has a install folder and shortlinks module ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock