• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Powerlift - Fitness and Gym Theme (REQUEST)

Hey Babak! Hope you are well during these strange Coronavirus times LOL ...

Would you be, please, able to get us this
Powerlift - Fitness and Gym Theme
by Mikado-Themes

Preview of this theme on the link here:
Powerlift - Fitness and Gym Theme

Many many thanks, Mark

Hi shlc_czech, no @Giulianovizzini did not reply to my message yet. I already paid 85$ for that theme, so we could split into 3 with you and @Babak. Where we could contact each other ?

i know its high price you pay but i suggest create your resource in babiato
everyone can use it

Sure I understand you too, but I could maybe create another theme resources here, but this one I would like to split if guys have no problem. What do you think @shlc_czech

Sure I understand you too, but I could maybe create another theme resources here, but this one I would like to split if guys have no problem. What do you think @shlc_czech
This is not good ... Babak & others are sharing high-value resources for free ...

Reactions: Farukk
Heyyyy! I sent you a message in the email. Long time ago, please check this out!
Can we share?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock