• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prayers please

Hard trial is only given for those who can bear it. God knows you can handle it brother.

It does not sound easy at all... a lot of efforts, sadness, pain... hope you can be patient and go through it with a good faith that there must be something behind it.

In my belief, every pain because of sickness can lift our sin as long as we are are patient and have a faith that God has it for a purpose and we accept it.

Be strong and hope you can recover from everythings you do not need brother.

Reactions: rolltidehero
Be strong brother . You will be in our prayers for sure . Have faith in god too .stay strong too . Sorry if my words are less .its just that i don't know how to express it in written form

I got an update for y'all! I received some "good" news last week. Previously, the odds of me being able to keep my voice-box was 5%. But they scoped it last week to get a first-hand look at how close the cancer is to my voice-box and while they said "it's still likely that they gotta take it out", they said my odds of being able to save it moved up to 50%! That's still not the best odds but it sure in the hell is better than the 5% that they estimated just from looking at the scans.

What really sucks though is that I won't know until I wake up from the surgery. I've prepared myself mentally for this as best as I possibly could... but still being put to sleep not knowing if they are gonna be able to save it or not, while now having a little hope, and then waking up and having a hole in my neck and not being able to talk would still cause me to breakdown. On the flipside, if I woke up and I still had my voice, I would probably breakdown too lol.

But I swear man, the prayers have helped! 5% to 50%! Thank y'all so much for all the kind words in private messages and on this post! We may be pirates, but y'all proved that we are still humans with compassion. I'm so thankful for the love and support that I've gotten from y'all and everyone else. I'll never forget it! 👑

I got an update for y'all! I received some "good" news last week. Previously, the odds of me being able to keep my voice-box was 5%. But they scoped it last week to get a first-hand look at how close the cancer is to my voice-box and while they said "it's still likely that they gotta take it out", they said my odds of being able to save it moved up to 50%! That's still not the best odds but it sure in the hell is better than the 5% that they estimated just from looking at the scans.

What really sucks though is that I won't know until I wake up from the surgery. I've prepared myself mentally for this as best as I possibly could... but still being put to sleep not knowing if they are gonna be able to save it or not, while now having a little hope, and then waking up and having a hole in my neck and not being able to talk would still cause me to breakdown. On the flipside, if I woke up and I still had my voice, I would probably breakdown too lol.

But I swear man, the prayers have helped! 5% to 50%! Thank y'all so much for all the kind words in private messages and on this post! We may be pirates, but y'all proved that we are still humans with compassion. I'm so thankful for the love and support that I've gotten from y'all and everyone else. I'll never forget it! 👑
Don't worry Bro ...you will be Okey :)

Brother push the surgery date as far as you can, and give TCM (alternative treatment a chance to reduce the size of the mass ), if the size is reduced, damage during surgery will also be minimum, much higher percentage of keeping your voice. Our prayers are with you.

You've been in my prayers since you posted that thread and from what i'm seeing prayers are going up. will definitely keep praying for you my guy. keep your spirit up and stay positive.

Well, so my surgery is tomorrow.

This could be the last day with my voice-box.

This could be the last day that my dogs will be able to hear my voice like they are so used to.
😰

I swear that I worry more about how it’s gonna affect them then I even worry about how it’s gonna affect me.

Here is a video of me & my previous battles with cancer and then me and my awesome dogs!

Bro, STOP
Dont proceed with this surgery. There is something beyond science too. Is it mandatory to proceed with this surgery at this moment? If not very urgency for this surgery, I would suggest to try alternate paths too. There are vedic treatments and procedures too in India and some healing techniques in Japanese roots. Maybe there will be some or the other way round hopefully. There are many cases where science failed but these alternate treatments cured many untreatable illness.

Just concerned about anyone loosing valuable thing in life - HEALTH.

Bro, STOP
Dont proceed with this surgery. There is something beyond science too. Is it mandatory to proceed with this surgery at this moment? If not very urgency for this surgery, I would suggest to try alternate paths too. There are vedic treatments and procedures too in India and some healing techniques in Japanese roots. Maybe there will be some or the other way round hopefully. There are many cases where science failed but these alternate treatments cured many untreatable illness.

Just concerned about anyone loosing valuable thing in life - HEALTH.
Are you serious...??!! Do you know how dangerous those "advises" can be...?

Are you serious...??!! Do you know how dangerous those "advises" can be...?
I am not advising of local unrecognized treatments. But in southern part of India, there are government approved Ayurvedic hospitals. A proper certified hospitals run under the governmental body with highly qualified doctors.

One of my relative who got cancer in initial stages got recovered completely. And Ayurveda or Homeopathy treatment is always safer than Allopathy treatment for human body anyday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock