• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium SEO Pack - Wordpress Plugin

Premium SEO Pack - Wordpress Plugin v3.3.2 Untouched

No permission to download
You want to sell,yet you downloading others own for free?😃
lol i am new on this forum thats why just asking how to download. Actually i have purchased divi theme for lifetime and i have used it on many sites. so just trying to share it here

i downloaded directly from codecanyon
proof:
premium seo pack.jpg

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/premium-seo-pack/aa-framework/framework.class.php on line 583

Warning
: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/premium-seo-pack/aa-framework/framework.class.php on line 584

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/premium-seo-pack/aa-framework/framework.class.php:583) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1281

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/premium-seo-pack/aa-framework/framework.class.php:583) in /home/xxxx/public_html/blog/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1284

Hi! is it possible to configure google analytics with this premium version? thanks!

Hello. Can I ask you to notify Author of that plugin about very important problem?

When you set your own SEO title in mass optimization settings and your own description and go to - mass optimization and optimizing your product, your seo title and description is being changed into titles.

For example.

Before optimization. SEO title - "New toilet paper buy with...."

After optimization. "toilet paper"

Maybe they can limit original title characters and add my seo title.

Babak updated Premium SEO Pack - Wordpress Plugin with a new update entry:

Premium SEO Pack v3.3.0 Nulled

Download Premium SEO Pack v3.3.0 - Wordpress Plugin Free Nulled
# Change Log
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
## [3.3.0] - 04.08.2020

- [NEW MODULE] - GTMETRIX - Obtain centralized info about Pagespeed factors like: Google, Pagespeed Score, YahooSlow score, Page size & Load times
- [NEW Features] - Minify module - HTML minification with the option to remove comments & collapse whitespaces / Javascript Defer / Asynchronous option / Load Google Fonts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screenshot_20200805_191855.jpg
@Babak file is infected

Reactions: Supremo DM
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock