• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prevent Direct Access Gold

Prevent Direct Access Gold v3.2.0

No permission to download
i no longer have license for this plugin cos I'm no longer using it on my website, but i will keep this existing resources here, but if anyone on the platform have access to the plugin kindly assist by continue sending it here in the discussion thread. thanks

hi, after license expired, can you continue to use the plugin? or block to use.
I dont know after 1 year license, I can use without update or can not use after that.
I believe the support and updates are limited to a year and not the actual usage of the product. That's basically how GPL works.

The actual usage is also affected by the license...
You can't continue to use the product?
I understand that if they revoke your license but if just the yearly period passes and they don't allow you to continue to use their product, then I don't get it. It's clearly against GPL rules (and consequently WP rules) ...
Take Codecanyon and Themeforest for example.
You run out of support but you can continue to use the product.

You can't continue to use the product?
I understand that if they revoke your license but if just the yearly period passes and they don't allow you to continue to use their product, then I don't get it. It's clearly against GPL rules (and consequently WP rules) ...
Take Codecanyon and Themeforest for example.
You run out of support but you can continue to use the product.
Each developers have their rules... This is why they sell on their own n not put their products on public platform like codecanyon n others... i know some plugins like that, once ur license expired, u ll not have access to use them again...

Reactions: This2ShallPass
Each developers have their rules... This is why they sell on their own n not put their products on public platform like codecanyon n others...
Well, If someone had the time, they probably could sue them :p
One can't develop based on WP and not follow the original GPL licensing rules. (Apparently, one can, But one shouldn't or there might be consequences)
If they were providing cloud features, they had every right to discontinue that part, but not letting you continue to use the product is on a whole different level.

One can't develop based on WP and not follow the original GPL licensing rules. (Apparently, one can, But one shouldn't or there might be consequences)
If they were providing cloud features, they had every right to discontinue that part, but not letting you continue to use the product is on a whole different level.
Well, i think they have right to do whatever with their products since they provide term of use n policies before they sell to u, so, is either u agree n buy their products or u disagree n look elsewhere...

The @Truth

Attachments

• screenshot-preventdirectaccess.com-2023.09.20-10_44_39.png
    screenshot-preventdirectaccess.com-2023.09.20-10_44_39.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 16
Well, i think they have right to do whatever with their products since they provide term of use n policies before they sell to u, so, is either u agree n buy their products or u disagree n look elsewhere...

TOS that go against the law usually won't hold up anywhere.
They can ask you for money for support and updates.
They shouldn't ask you for money to continue to use what you have installed on your website or prevent you from using it.

Reactions: deo
TOS that go against the law usually won't hold up anywhere.
They can ask you for money for support and updates.
They shouldn't ask you for money to continue to use what you have installed on your website or prevent you from using it.
Yeah... They shouldn't... But for now that's what is happening, even pay per post plugin n some other plugin do the same...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock