• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pro Radio Theme Request

kenzo

Jun 23, 2020
Morning lovely people!

I have a request for the following theme:

Theme: Pro.radio Wordpress Theme

Version: Latest 1.0

Link to theme: https://pro.radio/

This theme is made (i think?) by the same people that made 'on air2' & 'Vice'. i cant seem to find any nulled versions on Babiato for the pro.radio theme but if anyone knows otherwise perhaps you would be good enough to post a link here and disregard this request.

Many Thanks and much love!

So @max9183 has referred me back to @TazzieNZ and @NullMaster has vanished of the planet??? - The Mystery of the elusive Pro.radio theme deepens.
What mystery? My post I referred you to is very clear.

This is now available via a Private PM Group. This is to stop it appearing on other forums and GPL sites within hours!!!

As you have been a member since last June, PM me if you can assure me that the links will never be given out. Then we'll see.

TassieNZ :)

• Haha
Reactions: max9183
What's the status of this request? Does anyone have a link to a download?

What's the status of this request? Does anyone have a link to a download?
I would also like to receive the theme link, but even though I've been a member since August 2019, because I'm not very active in the forum the author says I don't have status, regrettable, I really wanted this theme.

Morning lovely people!

I have a request for the following theme:

Theme: Pro.radio Wordpress Theme

Version: Latest 1.0

Link to theme: https://pro.radio/

This theme is made (i think?) by the same people that made 'on air2' & 'Vice'. i cant seem to find any nulled versions on Babiato for the pro.radio theme but if anyone knows otherwise perhaps you would be good enough to post a link here and disregard this request.

Many Thanks and much love!
@TassieNZ
Good day, please I have been a member for more than a month now, it does not mean I still qualify to have the Pro.Radio WordPress Theme because I have not been active on here. I value this platform and the rules. I am pleading to your please for the theme. I do not plan to put it up on any other forum. I just intend to use it for the website and the theme remains on my laptop and nowhere else. Thank you so much in anticipation. YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER.

Closed this, anybody who wants can easily view the link from @TassieNZ providing they meet the requirements 😜

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock