• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP v7.11.0 Nulled

No permission to download
For me foxiz and newspaper is good options for this publisher replacement. Both has a really good fast loading speed. But i still prefer foxiz with modern design. Also, Jnews is another theme you guys can watch.

Reactions: Supremo DM
Just to help, I currently use this theme with version 8.2 of PHP and it works correctly, the theme has an error in the skyscraper ads that with the help of someone I was able to correct it to work correctly with the latest version of php if someone needs the code let me know and I say. mi web https://elprofeshow.com/

Hey there, amazing Publisher community!

I’m Ali, the founder of BetterStudio and Publisher

I hope this message finds you in high spirits. To begin with, I’d like to thank you for your unwavering support for our Publisher theme. You rock!

We haven’t updated in a while, so I apologize for the delay. Thank you so much for being so patient with me.

Over the past two years, I’ve been working on another business and I hadn’t been focusing on Publisher, but now that I’ve exited that business to dedicate myself to Publisher project. My apologies for the past, but you can rest assured I will make amends.

As a result, the development of Publisher continues, however, there are some changes that need to be made…

WordPress has changed so rapidly in previous years because of the Gutenberg project and the Site Editor which completely changed the way we can create websites and content.

The WordPress Site Editor is the best and most reliable solution for creating and maintaining websites. Because it provides the best user experience, it’s very fast and is not dependent on third-party page builders, and is very easy to learn and use. Moreover, all old WordPress themes (let’s call them Classic Themes) cannot compete with the great experience of Site Editor themes.

Now let’s see what’s going on…

As of now, we will have two active Publisher themes:

1- Publisher Classic Theme: We are renaming the current Publisher theme as Publisher Classic theme. We will provide at least 1 update each month for Publisher Classic to maintain it and add new futures in the next 3 years to make sure all your sites are working properly and after 3 years we will release only bug fixes for 2 years and after that we will close Publisher Classic theme project.

👉 The Publisher Classic v17.12 is released.

2- Publisher SE Theme: This is the new theme we are creating for WordPress Site Editor. This project will be our main development process.

As a first step, we will release Publisher Blocks, a plugin that adds the most important blocks and features Gutenberg needs to be a complete page builder. Publisher Blocks can be used with all themes, but it will empower the Publisher SE theme too.

The development of PublisherBlocks has begun, and we plan to release the beta version within 4-6 weeks.

Next, we will release Publisher SE theme, which is specifically designed for Site Editor and uses Publisher Blocks plugin. You will have the option to switch your Publisher Classic license to Publisher SE for free. I will provide more details when the first Publisher SE theme is released. Publisher SE theme.

My goal is to create Publisher Platform. It will include Site Editor theme, the final theme you need for creating all types of websites, and Publisher X plugins that will assist you in different steps of creating, maintaining and making money from your website (Publisher Blocks, Publisher AI, Publisher Froms, Publisher…) and finally Publisher Cloud that will be one-stop solution that provides you hosting, theme, plugins and services you need to create your WordPress site.

I exited all my other businesses to devote my full attention to the Publisher Platform.

Next month, I will share more about Publisher SE and Publisher Blocks development and beta version release here to show how the project is progressing.

Stay tuned for updates on PublisherBlocks and PublisherSE– I’m just as excited as you are. If you have thoughts, questions, or high-fives to share, please contact me personally by using [email protected], This is the best way that I can talk to you and hear from you.

Thanks a million for being a part of our Publisher family. Let’s rock the WordPress world together!

Ali Aghdam,
BetterStudio Founder

• Love
Reactions: Auwal

I apologize for the delay in updating. At first, Please check out the Publisher Roadmap I shared.

Here is the Publisher Classic theme v7.12 RC1.

Change log is:

Fix: WordPress 6.3 Compatibility.
Fix: Images are not loading correctly.
Fix: PHP v8 compatibility.
Fix: Lazy loading fixed to support WP 6.3 changes
Fix: Shortcodes and blocks changed to support WPBacker Page Builder v7
Fix: Some PHP Warnings and minor performance fixes.

Plugin Update: WPBacker Page Builder v7 update (Visual Composer).

For downloading this version you need to the download Full Package from following link and use the RC1 version Zip file and also make sure you manually update the WPBackery Page Builder from the package because it had many changes and needed now to be update manually, we will add it to automatic update after makign sure it is ready to publish publicly.

https://betterstudio.com/account/license-manager/

Please check it and share if there is any bug, we will provide fast fixes and RC versions to finalize it.

Sincerely,
Ali

I’m Ali, the founder of BetterStudio and Publisher

I hope this message finds you in high spirits. To begin with, I’d like to thank you for your unwavering support for our Publisher theme. You rock!

We haven’t updated in a while, so I apologize for the delay. Thank you so much for being so patient with me.

Over the past two years, I’ve been working on another business and I hadn’t been focusing on Publisher, but now that I’ve exited that business to dedicate myself to Publisher project. My apologies for the past, but you can rest assured I will make amends.

As a result, the development of Publisher continues, however, there are some changes that need to be made…

WordPress has changed so rapidly in previous years because of the Gutenberg project and the Site Editor which completely changed the way we can create websites and content.

The WordPress Site Editor is the best and most reliable solution for creating and maintaining websites. Because it provides the best user experience, it’s very fast and is not dependent on third-party page builders, and is very easy to learn and use. Moreover, all old WordPress themes (let’s call them Classic Themes) cannot compete with the great experience of Site Editor themes.

Now let’s see what’s going on…

As of now, we will have two active Publisher themes:

1- Publisher Classic Theme: We are renaming the current Publisher theme as Publisher Classic theme. We will provide at least 1 update each month for Publisher Classic to maintain it and add new futures in the next 3 years to make sure all your sites are working properly and after 3 years we will release only bug fixes for 2 years and after that we will close Publisher Classic theme project.

👉 The Publisher Classic v17.12 is released.

2- Publisher SE Theme: This is the new theme we are creating for WordPress Site Editor. This project will be our main development process.

As a first step, we will release Publisher Blocks, a plugin that adds the most important blocks and features Gutenberg needs to be a complete page builder. Publisher Blocks can be used with all themes, but it will empower the Publisher SE theme too.

The development of PublisherBlocks has begun, and we plan to release the beta version within 4-6 weeks.

Next, we will release Publisher SE theme, which is specifically designed for Site Editor and uses Publisher Blocks plugin. You will have the option to switch your Publisher Classic license to Publisher SE for free. I will provide more details when the first Publisher SE theme is released. Publisher SE theme.

My goal is to create Publisher Platform. It will include Site Editor theme, the final theme you need for creating all types of websites, and Publisher X plugins that will assist you in different steps of creating, maintaining and making money from your website (Publisher Blocks, Publisher AI, Publisher Froms, Publisher…) and finally Publisher Cloud that will be one-stop solution that provides you hosting, theme, plugins and services you need to create your WordPress site.

I exited all my other businesses to devote my full attention to the Publisher Platform.

Next month, I will share more about Publisher SE and Publisher Blocks development and beta version release here to show how the project is progressing.

Stay tuned for updates on PublisherBlocks and PublisherSE– I’m just as excited as you are. If you have thoughts, questions, or high-fives to share, please contact me personally by using [email protected], This is the best way that I can talk to you and hear from you.

Thanks a million for being a part of our Publisher family. Let’s rock the WordPress world together!

Ali Aghdam,
BetterStudio Founder
Great News

I apologize for the delay in updating. At first, Please check out the Publisher Roadmap I shared.

Here is the Publisher Classic theme v7.12 RC1.

Change log is:

Fix: WordPress 6.3 Compatibility.
Fix: Images are not loading correctly.
Fix: PHP v8 compatibility.
Fix: Lazy loading fixed to support WP 6.3 changes
Fix: Shortcodes and blocks changed to support WPBacker Page Builder v7
Fix: Some PHP Warnings and minor performance fixes.

Plugin Update: WPBacker Page Builder v7 update (Visual Composer).

For downloading this version you need to the download Full Package from following link and use the RC1 version Zip file and also make sure you manually update the WPBackery Page Builder from the package because it had many changes and needed now to be update manually, we will add it to automatic update after makign sure it is ready to publish publicly.

https://betterstudio.com/account/license-manager/

Please check it and share if there is any bug, we will provide fast fixes and RC versions to finalize it.

Sincerely,
Ali
Please can you help me... How can I hide tags in Amp version

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunoapsilva
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock