• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS 4.6

No permission to download
I managed to install on localhost and the admin works great.
However, when I went to test the user login, the system asks to verify the purchase code. no-nulled.png

I have installed it. Everything seems to work except any type of changes that require the page to load. When you hit the save button or want to delete a user, for example, it stays in an infinite loop loading. this way it is unusable
I'll correct

Reactions: krbaby
I have installed it. Everything seems to work except any type of changes that require the page to load. When you hit the save button or want to delete a user, for example, it stays in an infinite loop loading. this way it is unusable
it's working now

Reactions: krbaby
it's working now
tested and corrected, thank you very much! I have found another problem. The custom settings option does not work in the plans. It does not let you create new ones or they appear.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 44
Link not working.

Link not working.
It's unusable. I still haven't found a version that works well. In this, the languages are not modified, the login for users does not work, it does not work to create personalized modifications for memberships, etc.

As far as I saw when valid_purchase_setting gets posted to server it's taking remote content to save to the secret files.
$url = "https://bylancer.com/api/api.php?verify-purchase=" . $code . "&version=" . $installing_version . "&site_url=". $config['site_url']."&email=" . $buyer_email;
When it's nulled there is no way to get remote content unless you have key and the mail. So you manually have to put quickad_secret_file and quickad_user_secret_file content.

If who bought and shared the resource can share the randomly created files you can null it as well. As I saw the file HoaBinh shared I replaced them with my quickad_secret_file and quickad_user_secret_file which are the random files that created with get_random_string() function.
Thank you. here is the command file i zip from the server. Please check.
Copy contents from ./php/zlu4l1afis.php to your ./php/your_random_quickad_user_secret_file.php
Copy contents from ./admin/HoaBinh-babiato.php to your ./admin/your_random_quickad_secret_file.php

4.0 and 4.1.1 seem to be fine but when updating I think you should add the new content for secret files as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: shmindmaster
As far as I saw when valid_purchase_setting gets posted to server it's taking remote content to save to the secret files.

When it's nulled there is no way to get remote content unless you have key and the mail. So you manually have to put quickad_secret_file and quickad_user_secret_file content.

If who bought and shared the resource can share the randomly created files you can null it as well. As I saw the file HoaBinh shared I replaced them with my quickad_secret_file and quickad_user_secret_file which are the random files that created with get_random_string() function.

Copy contents from ./php/zlu4l1afis.php to your ./php/your_random_quickad_user_secret_file.php
Copy contents from ./admin/HoaBinh-babiato.php to your ./admin/your_random_quickad_user_secret_file.php

4.0 and 4.1.1 seem to be fine but when updating I think you should add the new content for secret files as well.

Awesome, that did the trick!

I looked at the content of both files, they code seem to handle the actual user functionalities and CRUD operations. I wonder if there will be any quirks or lack of functionality from copying the 4.0 values into 4.11. But hey, so far so good. Really appreciate your help on this! 👍

I hope someone can post the current quickad_secret_file and quickad_user_secret_file for 4.1.1

Last edited:
Reactions: maminight
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock