• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
I'm noticing that in Settings if I enabled "Strip Category Base" or "Nofollow External Links" after a while it is disabled again. Not sure if this is a bug in RankMath itself or in the nulled version. Thought to point it out in case others are using these settings.

UPDATE: I figured out that if I use the Keyword Ranker then immediately go back and check Settings that Strip Category Base and No External Links option gets disabled. So not sure if this is a bug only in nulled or their original version.

Last edited:
I'm noticing that in Settings if I enabled "Strip Category Base" or "Nofollow External Links" after a while it is disabled again. Not sure if this is a bug in RankMath itself or in the nulled version. Thought to point it out in case others are using these settings.

This occurs when you update manually and happen almost every time i update from a nulled version.

This occurs when you update manually and happen almost every time i update from a nulled version.
It's not just when updating. I check my site a day or two after update and again those two settings are disabled and I have to enabled them again.
UPDATE: I figured out that if I use the Keyword Ranker then immediately go back and check Settings that Strip Category Base and No External Links option gets disabled. So not sure if this is a bug only in nulled or their original version.

Last edited:

v2.7.0 Apr 28, 2021​

• Added: [HUGE!] Divi SEO is HERE! Complete Divi Page Builder/Theme integration. Now you can configure all the SEO settings from the frontend
  • Added: Brand URL, Manufacturer, and Additional Type option in the Product Schema
  • Added: Video Sitemap can now detect all the videos from the content area and add them to the Sitemap
  • Added: Convert Divi Page Builder’s Accordion widget into the FAQ Schema markup
  • Improved: Added WooCommerce product SKU in the Open Graph data
  • Improved: Description of many Schema Generator options
  • Improved: Auto-Detect Video Schema option is now available for all the Custom Post Types
  • Improved: Added uninstall.php file to delete plugin database tables when the plugin is uninstalled completely
  • Fixed: Google Analytics (Search Traffic) column was showing after clicking the keywords toggle even if Google Analytics was not connected
  • Fixed: On plugin’s re-activation, Autodetect Video Schema & Auto-Generate Video image options were getting restored to default
  • Fixed: Browser console error while trying to add a new keyword in the Rank Tracker on PHP 8.0

BufLCrt.png
Please Update @NullMaster @Babak @TassieNZ

v2.7.0 Apr 28, 2021​

• Added: [HUGE!] Divi SEO is HERE! Complete Divi Page Builder/Theme integration. Now you can configure all the SEO settings from the frontend
  • Added: Brand URL, Manufacturer, and Additional Type option in the Product Schema
  • Added: Video Sitemap can now detect all the videos from the content area and add them to the Sitemap
  • Added: Convert Divi Page Builder’s Accordion widget into the FAQ Schema markup
  • Improved: Added WooCommerce product SKU in the Open Graph data
  • Improved: Description of many Schema Generator options
  • Improved: Auto-Detect Video Schema option is now available for all the Custom Post Types
  • Improved: Added uninstall.php file to delete plugin database tables when the plugin is uninstalled completely
  • Fixed: Google Analytics (Search Traffic) column was showing after clicking the keywords toggle even if Google Analytics was not connected
  • Fixed: On plugin’s re-activation, Autodetect Video Schema & Auto-Generate Video image options were getting restored to default
  • Fixed: Browser console error while trying to add a new keyword in the Rank Tracker on PHP 8.0

The updated Resource above has been nulled by @freenulled this time and therefore nulling process may/will be different!

If you experience any issues please post a detailed report so they can be remedied!!! :)

TassieNZ :)

Everything Working perfectly even Rank Tracker and seo Analysis ;) Thanks to @Babak @TassieNZ @freenulled 🔥

and Guys note this. It is Rank Math Pro Plan not Business plan so you can track upto 500 Keywords :)

The updated Resource above has been nulled by @freenulled this time and therefore nulling process may/will be different!

If you experience any issues please post a detailed report so they can be remedied!!! :)

TassieNZ :)
I have deleted the old plugin and installed this new version. All is working well with previous data but I can not add any new word in the rank tracker. I have only 21 words in the rank tracker. I have also seen one member here who said that the rank tracker working well. So, what could be my problem? Can anyone give me a solution, please?

I have deleted the old plugin and installed this new version. All is working well with previous data but I can not add any new word in the rank tracker. I have only 21 words in the rank tracker. I have also seen one member here who said that the rank tracker working well. So, what could be my problem? Can anyone give me a solution, please?

because of the old database of the plugin so check this page to completely delete the plugin data from your database https://rankmath.com/kb/uninstall/

then install again, it will work

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock