• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

redirect user to specific URL after enter a code or page password

muhamad

Jul 24, 2018
hi
is there any way or plugin that do what i want

i want my client when they visit my site appear to theme a filed in home page to set a password or a code and i give it to theme and when i give it to them and after they enter the code redirect theme to specific URL

how i can do that ?

@Babak

Just use your native language. I will google translate myself! :)

Just use your native language. I will google translate myself! :)
المطلوب هو
ان يقوم العميل بتسجيل رقم كود او باس ورد اقوم بتزويده بها ويقوم بإدخالها بالصفحة الرئيسية
وعند إخاله لهذا الرقم يقوم بتحويله ل لينك محدد اقوم انا بتحديده لكل كلمة مرور او كود كلمة مرور مختلفة

كيف استطيع فعل هذا ؟

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock