• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes

REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme v19.6.3

No permission to download
Reactions: s4ndi
Not able It is for an old version and they had changed the codes, and i had installed the version that is nulled but it doesn't download the demo
I tried to install it now, version 19.2. It nulled and work fine. Import demo start after install hosting to PHP 8.2. May be it will work on PHP 8.0-8.1, I dont tried it.

But I no understand, for start multi vendors option Dokan must be installed additionally?

Last edited:
Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v19.5.6

Download REHub v19.5.6 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v19.5.6 – 20 DEC 2023
Added:
Better support for latest Buddypress breaking changes
Added:Better php 8.2 support
Added:Disclaimer area in Listing builder supports shortcodes
Added:Animation addon update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated REHub - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendors Store, Community Themes with a new update entry:

REHub Theme v19.6

Download REHub v19.6 - Price Comparison, Affiliate Marketing, Multi Vendor Store, Community Theme Nulled Free
v19.6 – 17 JAN 2024
Added:
Updated Animation addon and improvements for latest woocommerce, fixed from feedback
Added:New Fancy Elements in library and updates for parallax, mouse effects: Mouse parallaxes, animated borders, synced sliders, new reveal effects, new flipboxes. Check Fancy Academy section https://greenshiftwp.com/fancylibrary/...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak this is nulled file, but can't import demo content.
message that sample content has been imported, but there is actually no sample content

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock