• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Any Untouched Plugin/theme + Nulled version of it

CAFFEiNE

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019
I have a bit of an odd request. Can someone please send me whatever Untouched theme/Plugin that you have and the nulled version of it as well.

The reason for such a request is that I would like to learn how it's done and what to look for when looking at an Untouched Plugin/themes code and maybe after a lot of experience with viewing different Plugins/Themes and the different ways developers handle the licensing, I may be able to learn a new skill and possibly contribute if I get to that level.

Thank you in advanced :)

Reactions: hostmax
your request doesn't seem to make sense because all you need to do is download any nulled plugin and request a plugin that is not nulled from the wordpress directory

your request doesn't seem to make sense because all you need to do is download any nulled plugin and request a plugin that is not nulled from the wordpress directory
Unlikely. How would I go about receiving an Untouched copy of a Plugin such as code canyon or yith or Elementor Pro or any premium Plugin for that matter without paying for it?

WordPress directory won't have Elementor Pro and stuff like that.

Nulled elementor pro is available here with the nulled free version so you can compare the free version from wordpress directory

Nulled elementor pro is available here with the nulled free version so you can compare the free version from wordpress directory
Isn't the elementor pro plugin different from the free? The pro is a different plugin all together as you cannot simply enter a license on the free one to get the pro features. The pro's plugin file is available on your Elementor account only. I'll look into it as I know a guy with a license.

I think it's a valid request. He asked for a number of plugins to be learned, not just elementor. Anyway I've seen several untouched resources here along with its nulled version. Also, is some resources there are also discussions regarding how to null resource shared.

Personally, before I met babiato, I used to kind of null plugins myself. I use inspect element on plugins notification (usually shown on wp-admin or plugin's page when there's no license), looking for something unique to identify activation function. Then I "search in directory" for that exact unique string find all of activation related function. From here it's different for every plugins, some you can just delete the entire function and return true, some you have to trick the logic.

Last edited:
Personally, before I met babiato, I used to kind of nulled plugins myself. I use inspect element on plugins notification (usually shown on wp-admin or plugin's page when there's no license), looking for something unique to identify activation function. Then I "search in directory" for that exact unique string find all of activation related function. From here it's different for every plugins, some you can just delete the entire function and return true, some you have to trick the logic.
That's an interesting way of doing it. I've never thought of that. Usually I mess around in the functions.php or open any file that sounds like a license file and then try different things from there but like you mention, for some plugins & themes it's easy and for others, it's not as simple.

Reactions: o..
Anyone experience in nulling plugin that use an POST method and use the feedback to make the license become valid?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allie Eagle
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock