• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQ) Product Feed Elite by adtribes

Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce v3.8.3 (nulled)
= 3.8.3 (2022-10-10) =
Fixed an issue with review names not getting retrieved and showing warnings in the logs
Fixed an issue where a data variable was not an integer and showed warnings in the logs

= 3.8.2 (2022-10-07) =
Firstname and first character of an users lastname are now being used in Google review feeds

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-elite-3.8.3_nulled.zip
    766.6 KB · Views: 111
Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce v3.8.3 (nulled)
= 3.8.3 (2022-10-10) =
Fixed an issue with review names not getting retrieved and showing warnings in the logs
Fixed an issue where a data variable was not an integer and showed warnings in the logs

= 3.8.2 (2022-10-07) =
Firstname and first character of an users lastname are now being used in Google review feeds
Thanks

Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce v3.3.0 (nulled)

Changelog

= 3.3.0 (2022-02-02) =
Fixed some XSS vulnerabilities
Solved an issue where changing the content ID setting for the Facebook pixel wasn't working
Replaced the old graphs with a new flot graph implementation (still in beta so do not hesitate to provide us with feedback)

= 3.2.9 (2022-01-20) =
Bolder element changed the table rate shipping name method. This causes the integration to no longer work. This issue has been fixed now.
Solved this error for Skroutz feed: Call to undefined method WC_Product_Simple::get_available_variations()

= 3.2.8 (2022-01-18) =
Added support for adding the main image URL to Mall.sk feeds

= 3.2.7 (2022-01-16) =
Fixed an issue with the global product not being available when inserting the Facebook pixel

= 3.2.6 (2022-01-14) =
Changed the Skroutz template so it meets their new color field requirements
Checked for compatibility with WooCommerce 6.1
Fixed an issue in the Facebook pixel code
Been looking for this for a while. Hope this works.

Version: 3.9.3 (Untouched)

I do not know how to null it so I have shared untouched file. rest if you can null it then you can use it.

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-elite.zip
    767.6 KB · Views: 9
DOn't seem to be nulled mate, at least not right out of the box. LIcense is not activable and Elite features are not available to use.
OK so it is not nulled out of the box if you start by only installing this version. But i could make it work by first installing the nulled 3.3.0 version share here in this thread then by installing the latest version shared by Ilsengard2

Try this one the only file edited is the woocommerce-sea.php

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-elite3.9.3n.zip
    767.2 KB · Views: 7
Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce v3.9.9 (nulled)

Attachments

• woo-product-feed-elite-3.9.9_nulled.zip
    767.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: danielli and manyl
After a lot of poking around, I found you have to remove the daily license cronjob to stop the Elite function from turning off

wrong section, moved to request section

Do you mean the plugin setting?

If yes, same issue.

If you find the top 4 switches (Elite Features) keep turning off usually after midnight, then the cronjob is running. I installed WP Crontrol and then deleted the cronjob. When and if it is adequately nulled this would need to be removed from the code.

It seems there
If you find the top 4 switches (Elite Features) keep turning off usually after midnight, then the cronjob is running. I installed WP Crontrol and then deleted the cronjob. When and if it is adequately nulled this would need to be removed from the code.
So, disable it’s cron will fix it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock