• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] SimpleMag theme

arthurimb

Nov 15, 2018
Hi. I found some versions of SimpleMag on the web, but I cannot access theme options. Does anyone have a version that works? Thanks

Hi. I found some versions of SimpleMag on the web, but I cannot access theme options. Does anyone have a version that works? Thanks
hey my friend have this theme but his not online yet ( 6days ago)
i send him email, must wait for replay

Reactions: arthurimb
I have an old Virustotal clean version v4.4 and I'm pretty sure the theme options work. Do you want it?

Turns out I have v4.5.1. Here's the file and #Virustotal scan.

SimpleMage v4.5.1 file

SimpleMag v4.5.1
Thanks for the Upload,
However, this too has a Page composer issue that I'm experiencing with my current theme.
Are you in any way using this theme for development?

Thanks for the Upload,
However, this too has a Page composer issue that I'm experiencing with my current theme.
Are you in any way using this theme for development?

You're welcome. I got around the Page Composer issue by using Elementor. I've also got a clean SimpleMag v4.3 which you're welcome to try.

SimpleMag v4.3 - File

SimpleMag v4.3 - Virustotal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock